Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is wrong with kentucky
some oponions about it:please:
They cant hit shots
I didn't know anything was wrong with them right now....But if I had to say anything was wrong with them I guess I'd say that there is no true leader on the team that wants to step up and take over the team like Hayes did.
There improving now, Crawford is starting to play like he was expected to. Rondo is bein the Pg he should be, Sparks is Getting Cofidence. Morris is doing better than id thought, and everyone is starting to shoot better, be smarter in the game. Take better care of the ball , Have a Post player. Doing better on blocking out. But Uk is starting to play like they should have been playing all year long.
Nothing now, they seem to be playing like the old Kentucky.
that is right they really dont have a true leader out on the court right now
Three game winning streak....What do you mean whats wrong with Kentucky ????
they seem to be doing ok now
tubby is whats wrong he misses the right calls when he should make them and the wrong ones when they should be right. i have seen so many times this year when there is 3 -5 sec left in the game where is his best shooter on the bench when sparks is in the gamne they win period
Well yeah tubby could be part of the problem
yeah i just dont undersatnd how he could not put him on the floor in those situations i have seen him have someone like morris in in the late games over sparks now u have to tell me something is wrong
I will tell you what is wrong. They don't have any players on the team to know what a priveledge it is to play for The University of Kentucky. No Kentucky boys who grows up dreaming just to wear that uniform. There is no meaning anymore to none of the current players.
Your exactly right Playboy, nobody on that team could care less about the tradition that was laid out before them by Kentuckians wearing the KENTUCKY across their chest. Now its all about the name on the back of the jersey. And it shows.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I will tell you what is wrong. They don't have any players on the team to know what a priveledge it is to play for The University of Kentucky. No Kentucky boys who grows up dreaming just to wear that uniform. There is no meaning anymore to none of the current players.
team work or the lack there of causes many problems!
there starting to do better
That Is An Easy Question To Answer. It Starts With Coach.. I Can't Recruit Offensive Minded Players Or Get The Ones I Did Recruit To Play Together...Container ( The TUBB ) :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
they ant no good.............................
Why ant they...........fill me in
One thing they're missing is the quality leadership and team heart Chuck Hayes gave to them last year!!!!
they r going to have a 3 game losing streak here soon.....first they lose to flordia..then tennenesse......and then vandy....they suck this year
two game losing streak