Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia 72 - (11) Louisville 70
Strikeout King Wrote:the same goes For Ole Ricky P, Coach Cal Out Coached Him. I'd like to know how you say that Louisville is gonna automatically Win The Big East when they have to get through Georgetown, West Virginia, UCONN

I dont think cal outcoached rick this season. I mean look at the injuries that we had at that time. If uk and ul play again ul will win...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I dont think cal outcoached rick this season. I mean look at the injuries that we had at that time. If uk and ul play again ul will win...

that's what you all said last year and look what happened? UK Won. Since 2001/2 Louisville has only beaten UK 4 Times

This Season!

Kentucky (22-8) (10-6)

Louisville (23-8) (12-6)
UL is just a better team this season I think...With all our players healthy we would ahve beaten UK... not a doubt in my mind
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:UL is just a better team this season I think...With all our players healthy we would ahve beaten UK... not a doubt in my mind

now i will admit i do cheer for Louisville when they aren't playing UK, I'm a Fan of Preston Knowles and the only way to see who would win if they played again is to see and hope they meet up in the NCAA Tournament
theVILLE Wrote:UL is just a better team this season I think...With all our players healthy we would ahve beaten UK... not a doubt in my mind

Typical UL fan. I seriously doubt that your injured RESERVES would have been the difference in that game. UK did win by 15. I don't think Buckles has had 15 in a game this year. UK has a higher RPI, Pomeroy and SOS, Practically identical records and they won the head to head at the grease bucket.:flame:
Joneslab Wrote:Typical UL fan. I seriously doubt that your injured RESERVES would have been the difference in that game. UK did win by 15. I don't think Buckles has had 15 in a game this year. UK has a higher RPI, Pomeroy and SOS, Practically identical records and they won the head to head at the grease bucket.:flame:

Would harrelson had the game he did if bucles were playing? nope cause he wouldnt had 200 rebounds lol... and typical UL fan??? UK fans think they can beat the NBA all stars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Strikeout King Wrote:now i will admit i do cheer for Louisville when they aren't playing UK, I'm a Fan of Preston Knowles and the only way to see who would win if they played again is to see and hope they meet up in the NCAA Tournament

I hope they do meet in the tournament! I really really do!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Would harrelson had the game he did if bucles were playing? nope cause he wouldnt had 200 rebounds lol... and typical UL fan??? UK fans think they can beat the NBA all stars

Yep, because Pitino would have choosen to continue to double team Jones no matter who was playing.That was his gameplan. He wanted to make somebody else beat them and Jorts was more than happy too. Just deal with it, you lost. Why make excuses? There is always next year.
theVILLE Wrote:What did this have to do with anything? lol Knowles has had a great season, is a POY candidate. He just had a bad 5 seconds in the end.

The All Big East team came out today and Knowles made 2nd team.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...ll-bigeast
catwoman Wrote:West Virginia will beat Kentucky too if given the chance.

If Joe Lunardi's bracketology is correct, they could meet in the 2nd round.
kentucky is better than UL, simple as that. buckles is terrible so stop with that bub. the only way UL will ever beat UK again is if....well, actually it doesnt matter. there is no way.
It looked like Knowles was trying to get out of the way but just couldn't. Good acting job on Truck's part but you almost have to call the foul. I think the ball went out of bounds also. Could you imagine them calling it a turnover instead of a foul?