Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 57 Ashland 45 (16th Region Finals)
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Unpropitious as it was for Coach Bradley...he probably learned a very valuable lesson this past year. Whereas Coach Fraley of Boyd County won with his underclasswomen so will Coach Bradley come next season. I predict outside of Farris and Heaberlin the starting line up will have some new looks and new faces to it.

As for Robinson, Gransberry and Foutch...those 3 could have started varsity at any other school in the region. Is there anyone out there to argue this point? I think not! Trust me, Coach Bradley has the fortitude to make the necessary adjustments to earn a trip next year to Diddle! Good Luck Kittens and we had a awesome season!

Bradley did not learn anything from this season that he already didn't know. Bradley has coached basketball over 25 years and he knows the right pace to bring along young and inexperienced players. Now that the younger players have a year of varsity experience under their belts they will be in a position to fight for starting positions next season. Its a great situation for Ashland. No current starting position is safe and this means every player, young and old, will have to work their tails off to keep their position (or to keep from losing it).
I think all if the Kittens but 2 were underclassmen and I think the two juniors were two of their better players.
Talk to the Hand Wrote:I believe you are correct! Three 8th graders are going to transfer after school is out, so yeah, I agree with you!

I don't know where you got this info. Maybe you are trying to stir the pot. No 8th graders are going anywhere after school is out. These ladies will stay Kittens.
dont understand the comment, please explain
Steve Kuberski Wrote:I think all if the Kittens but 2 were underclassmen and I think the two juniors were two of their better players.

sorry dont understand this comment
I believe that 4 of the players deserve to be starters, yes the younger girls are awemsome and this is what makes Ashland so strong for the next couple of years. If parents will stay out of it this team will go to state. You dont take good players now and sit them on the bench just because your afraid to lose one or two. Now dont get me wrong if they deserve it and the starter is slacking then yes give it to them.