Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the top catchers in the 14th region?
are there any catchers this season who are goin to realy stand out this season?
Jason Bowling from Owsley County.
A "Hind Catcher"?:lmao: I haven't heard that one in a while!
Scott Watts from Perry Co Central
Jason Bowling I think will go as far as he wonts to go
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:A "Hind Catcher"?:lmao: I haven't heard that one in a while!
Yeah.....the hind part was dropped in the seventys. We show our age.
I think Jerry Bennett is the best catcher in the 14th, bowling and watts has nothing on bennett
"von_06" Wrote:I think Jerry Bennett is the best catcher in the 14th, Bowling and Watts have nothing on Bennett

I 2nd that
"#1_superstar" Wrote:I 2nd that
I 3rd that. He is also probably their best pitcher. He throws in the mid 90's. GREAT ARM!!!
:beerwez:
There are three really good catchers in the 14th region Bowling from Owsley County, Baker from Leslie County, and the catcher from Knott County Central. I would hate to say which is better, but I do know that Bowling from Owsley County can crush the ball. I am sure the other two are very good hitters as well I have just seen more of Bowling.
"Skillz" Wrote:I 3rd that. He is also probably their best pitcher. He throws in the mid 90's. GREAT ARM!!!

I heard a rumor that Owsley had got an all star transfer....Had no idea he was pitching in the mid 90's though...This might be a kid that can put owsley on top this season
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:I heard a rumor that Owsley had got an all star transfer....Had no idea he was pitching in the mid 90's though...This might be a kid that can put owsley on top this season

i heard that to wow thats RAW!!!!!
"GreenMachine" Wrote:There are three really good catchers in the 14th region Bowling from Owsley County, Baker from Leslie County, and the catcher from Knott County Central. I would hate to say which is better, but I do know that Bowling from Owsley County can crush the ball. I am sure the other two are very good hitters as well I have just seen more of Bowling.

i agree :thumb:
"Skillz" Wrote:I 3rd that. He is also probably their best pitcher. He throws in the mid 90's. GREAT ARM!!!

Is this kid being scouted by any pro scouts? Does he have about 20 radar guns pointing at him while he's pitching? Come on guys. There isn't a pitcher in the 14th that is throwing in the mid 90's. Low 80's, yea. 90's, no.
"GreenMachine" Wrote:There are three really good catchers in the 14th region Bowling from Owsley County, Baker from Leslie County, and the catcher from Knott County Central. I would hate to say which is better, but I do know that Bowling from Owsley County can crush the ball. I am sure the other two are very good hitters as well I have just seen more of Bowling.

Since I do know someone within the KCC ranks, they no longer have the best catcher in the region. He was moved to his previous position, don't know what that is. Anyway, we'll see if the new catcher can keep up with Smith.

I will have to say, at this time, that Baker is the best catcher in the region. Only time will tell.
[quote author=baseball_dad link=topic=18066.msg198406#msg198406 date=1141052648]

Since I do know someone within the KCC ranks, they no longer have the best catcher in the region. He was moved to his previous position, don't know what that is. Anyway, we'll see if the new catcher can keep up with Smith.

I will have to say, at this time, that Baker is the best catcher in the region. Only time will tell.
[/quote]
Jerry Bennett ha ha ha he dont even play :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that is funny