Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati 69 - (17) Georgetown 47
Final
It is a shame the Cincy community is not supporting this team more. The coach has done a GREAT job over the past 2 years!
Wow, big time win for the Bearcats.
sstack Wrote:It is a shame the Cincy community is not supporting this team more. The coach has done a GREAT job over the past 2 years!

I am proud of my Alma Mater, and I support them and cheer for them as I would for UK. UK is what I grew up as MY school, but I unfortunately never got the opportunity to attend there.
This just goes to show that the Beast is unpredictable!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Stardust Wrote:I am proud of my Alma Mater, and I support them and cheer for them as I would for UK. UK is what I grew up as MY school, but I unfortunately never got the opportunity to attend there.

I have a degree from both schools, but bleed blue. I do like to see Cincy do well though (more so now that Huggins is gone, I was never a fan of him). I like to see all the locals do well; the first team I ever cheered for was Xavier when my dad would take me to their games. I still catch at least one Xavier game a year with my dad, and usually catch a UC game with my brother each year.