• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Edwards wins Kobalt Tools 400
1.Carl Edwards
2.Tony Stewart
3.Juan Montoya
4.Marcos Ambrose
5.Ryan Newman
20.Trevor Bayne
Bayne is not following up well after his win at Daytona. I haven't got to see the last 2 races because of work, but what I'm seeing is he may be a flash in the pan.
Im still Flippin for Edwards. He looks to be your 2011 Nascar Champion. He will be the one to over throw Johnson. I have 100% faith in Carl.
K_Mac Wrote:Im still Flippin for Edwards. He looks to be your 2011 Nascar Champion. He will be the one to over throw Johnson. I have 100% faith in Carl.

You got to watch with Johnson. He has the ability to sneak up near the end of the season.
HawksRule Wrote:You got to watch with Johnson. He has the ability to sneak up near the end of the season.

Oh no doubt. You cant argue with 5 straight championships. He is a beast and has an amazing team and crew chief. I just really like Edwards and believe that if he can keep rolling the way he has been he could be the one to de-thrown jimmie.
^Agreed. Id love see Edwards win the title.
I am an Edwards fan as well. I don't know why either, lol. It was Mark Martin my whole life, and when Mark decided to drive part-time, and Carl Edwards came in, I started co-pulling for them.