Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat Players Cry After 4th Straight Loss
What's wrong with crying? I've been crying all year!
Stardust Wrote:What's wrong with crying? I've been crying all year!

Crybaby Big Grin jk!
Stardust Wrote:What's wrong with crying? I've been crying all year!

Wrestlers wearing to much clothing?
I dont take it personal either, i love a good argument. But to me a good argument isnt, Kobe is great because he is 6th on the all-time scoring list and someones response is "he is old, ugly, and dresses funny"....nothing to do with him being a great scorer. OR if i said Big Ben is a good playoff QB and someones comeback is "yea he is a rapist". That again has nothing to do with the way the man throws a football.
K_Mac Wrote:I dont take it personal either, i love a good argument. But to me a good argument isnt, Kobe is great because he is 6th on the all-time scoring list and someones response is "he is old, ugly, and dresses funny"....nothing to do with him being a great scorer. OR if i said Big Ben is a good playoff QB and someones comeback is "yea he is a rapist". That again has nothing to do with the way the man throws a football.

:Thumbs:
When you mention the greatness of Kobe, people can only respond with stuff off the court, or he's old. Nothing that actually disputes his accomplishments.
If someone can't recognize the greatness of Kobe, then they are blinded with hatred, and have no knowledge of basketball.
I can't stand Lebron, but I'll be the first to admit, that he is the best player in the world today.
K_Mac Wrote:I dont take it personal either, i love a good argument. But to me a good argument isnt, Kobe is great because he is 6th on the all-time scoring list and someones response is "he is old, ugly, and dresses funny"....nothing to do with him being a great scorer. OR if i said Big Ben is a good playoff QB and someones comeback is "yea he is a rapist". That again has nothing to do with the way the man throws a football.

You should leave Ballers And Zaga out of this, There our SPECIAL Arguers.
:Thumbs: I like that u guys understand what im saying at least lol. The best arguments are done with facts and not hatrid.
K_Mac Wrote::Thumbs: I like that u guys understand what im saying at least lol. The best arguments are done with facts and not hatrid.

Yes, which is rarely seen.
People resort to insults and name calling way to much.
A arrangement should never get that personal.
Half the stuff I say people really can't take seriously, I just love getting under peoples skin Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Yes, which is rarely seen.
Half the stuff I say people really can't take seriously, I just love getting under peoples skin Big Grin

[YOUTUBE="Ha"]j3aYZSAyEuM[/YOUTUBE]
Aslan Wrote:Yes, which is rarely seen.

You guys are all idiots!
:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:You guys are all idiots!

Lol, Your Sig is great.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, Your Sig is great.

I must admit, I like yours as well. Where are all these great pics for Wall?
Stardust Wrote:You guys are all idiots!

Meow!
Like Aslan is saying. Kobe cried during a game that had true meaning. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh cried after a lose during the regular season. Huge difference.
Stardust Wrote:I must admit, I like yours as well. Where are all these great pics for Wall?

Like that one?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Like Aslan is saying. Kobe cried during a game that had true meaning. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh cried after a lose during the regular season. Huge difference.

There is nothing to point out it was them! Nothing!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Like Aslan is saying. Kobe cried during a game that had true meaning. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh cried after a lose during the regular season. Huge difference.

:Thumbs:
At least we have proof that it was kobe. When this is all based on there coach saying there was PLAYERS crying.