Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat Players Cry After 4th Straight Loss
Aslan Wrote:Phil Jackson on the subject, "This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed. Big boys don't cry. But if you're going to do it, do it in the toilet where no one can see."
Lol, love it!

[YOUTUBE="Then fire Your Cry Babies Phil"]Ck9nyiwaTIg[/YOUTUBE]
Aslan Wrote:Phil Jackson on the subject, "This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed. Big boys don't cry. But if you're going to do it, do it in the toilet where no one can see."
Lol, love it!

I agree. Sounds like they need to start stocking lots of kleenex and tampons in the Heat locker room.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Then fire Your Cry Babies Phil"]Ck9nyiwaTIg[/YOUTUBE]

The Heat lost a meaningless regular season game.
That was the first time the Lakers had been eliminated in years.
Big diff bro.
So sad.:Sad04:
Big Boys Dont Cry? What happened to that?
The Heat cried in a meaningless regular season game.
When it happened to the Lakers it was the first time they were eliminated in years and it ended their season. I could see being emotional there.
Aslan Wrote:The Heat cried in a meaningless regular season game.
When it happened to the Lakers it was the first time they were eliminated in years and it ended their season. I could see being emotional there.

Excuses Excuses, The great PHIL JACKSON said big boys don't cry.
No excuses, it's a big difference, your hatred of Kobe blinds you from the truth.
Aslan Wrote:No excuses, it's a big difference, your hatred of Kobe blinds you from the truth.

People with this problem are the reason I dont even get on here very often any more. Idiots that hate on kobe in every thread regardless of subject, and simply refuse to deal with the fact Kobe is absolutely great.
K_Mac Wrote:People with this problem are the reason I dont even get on here very often any more. Idiots that hate on kobe in every thread regardless of subject, and simply refuse to deal with the fact Kobe is absolutely great.

Man, haters gonna hate.
Aslan Wrote:Man, haters gonna hate.

I know. When I first joined BGR though there was good actual debates about things. Now people just are ridiculous and say the most ignorant things about Kobe and the Lakers for the sole purpose of trying to bother laker fans. Well, this laker fan could care less about their opinions so i choose not to take part in most discussions any more. You cant argue with stupidity and ignorance with no facts.
Aslan Wrote:No excuses, it's a big difference, your hatred of Kobe blinds you from the truth.

The truth from what? When kobe cries its ok?????
K_Mac Wrote:I know. When I first joined BGR though there was good actual debates about things. Now people just are ridiculous and say the most ignorant things about Kobe and the Lakers for the sole purpose of trying to bother laker fans. Well, this laker fan could care less about their opinions so i choose not to take part in most discussions any more. You cant argue with stupidity and ignorance with no facts.

Which no facts about Lebron, bosh And Wade is what this thread is about.

Kobe bryant is a great player, But when he cried no big deal was made, i dont understand why this is getting so much attention.
K_Mac Wrote:I know. When I first joined BGR though there was good actual debates about things. Now people just are ridiculous and say the most ignorant things about Kobe and the Lakers for the sole purpose of trying to bother laker fans. Well, this laker fan could care less about their opinions so i choose not to take part in most discussions any more. You cant argue with stupidity and ignorance with no facts.
Concur. I don't respect half the people on this sites opinion, but you can't let their stupidity get to ya.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The truth from what? When kobe cries its ok?????

Ugh, you're hopeless, lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Which no facts about Lebron, bosh And Wade is what this thread is about.

Kobe bryant is a great player, But when he cried no big deal was made, i dont understand why this is getting so much attention.

Because it was in the playoffs, a meaningful game, the first time they had been eliminated in years. Emotions was high.
The Heat lost a simple, meaningless, regular season game.
IDK how you can't see the difference.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Which no facts about Lebron, bosh And Wade is what this thread is about.

The thread isnt about lebron wade and bosh. Its about someone on the heat, name not mentioned who cried. And I could care less if they cried. I consider myself a man, but when my dad had his heart attack u better believe this man had tears in his eyes. BUT despite the fact this is a heat crying thread one of the first things mentioned was kobe crying when he got beat in the playoffs. Like that has anything to do with this incident? nope.
Oh and Aslan, you could very well be my hero on here lol. Id add u as a friend if i knew how haha.
Aslan Wrote:Because it was in the playoffs, a meaningful game, the first time they had been eliminated in years. Emotions was high.

They did lose a meaningless game, and noone cried on the court, i hate lebron james and chris bosh but they didnt cry on the court or any evidence that they did.

The only reason i posted the video was because of phil jackson saying big boys dont cry.
K_Mac Wrote:The thread isnt about lebron wade and bosh. Its about someone on the heat, name not mentioned who cried. And I could care less if they cried. I consider myself a man, but when my dad had his heart attack u better believe this man had tears in his eyes. BUT despite the fact this is a heat crying thread one of the first things mentioned was kobe crying when he got beat in the playoffs. Like that has anything to do with this incident? nope.

Theck the very first post.

Im very sorry about your father and i dont think u can compare a basketball game to that.
Maybe he meant big boys dont cry in the regular season then.
K_Mac Wrote:Maybe he meant big boys dont cry in the regular season then.

I'm sure thats what he meant..... lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They did lose a meaningless game, and noone cried on the court, i hate lebron james and chris bosh but they didnt cry on the court or any evidence that they did.

The only reason i posted the video was because of phil jackson saying big boys dont cry.
Well somebody was crying, the coach said it. The next day, he said it was taken out of context of something, but it's pretty plain and simple what he meant.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Theck the very first post.

Im very sorry about your father and i dont think u can compare a basketball game to that.

Ditto.
Aslan Wrote:Because it was in the playoffs, a meaningful game, the first time they had been eliminated in years. Emotions was high.

There is a huge difference. Maybe Phil needs to get on youtube.
K_Mac Wrote:The thread isnt about lebron wade and bosh. Its about someone on the heat, name not mentioned who cried. And I could care less if they cried. I consider myself a man, but when my dad had his heart attack u better believe this man had tears in his eyes. BUT despite the fact this is a heat crying thread one of the first things mentioned was kobe crying when he got beat in the playoffs. Like that has anything to do with this incident? nope.

No shame in that, I did the same thing when my dad died.
I agree there is no reason to mention Kobe's rape trail.
Aslan Wrote:No shame in that, I did the same thing when my dad died.
I agree there is no reason to mention Kobe's rape trail.

LOL. That cracked me up.

I wonder if its behind his house.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL. That cracked me up.

I wonder if its behind his house.

I lost my 3rd grade spelling bee. I misspelled failure.
I seriously can't spell, lol.
Thanks guys. And no u cant compare that to a basketball game but I was just making my point. Im sure u guys see what im saying though.
Aslan Wrote:I lost my 3rd grade spelling bee. I misspelled failure.
I seriously can't spell, lol.

Yea i get over excited and hit the wrong keys.

K_Mac Wrote:Thanks guys. And no u cant compare that to a basketball game but I was just making my point. Im sure u guys see what im saying though.

No problem.

I argue for the sake of arguing. Rarely do i get personally upset.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea i get over excited and hit the wrong keys.

No problem.

I argue for the sake of arguing. Rarely do i get personally upset.

I do too. Playing devils advocate is so fun. However, I do think you disagree with me just for the sake of a good argument.
If I jumped on the Pacers bandwagon, you'd start hating them haha Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I do too. Playing devils advocate is so fun. However, I do think you disagree with me just for the sake of a good argument.
If I jumped on the Pacers bandwagon, you'd start hating them haha Big Grin

Most of the time yea. I cant help it man, Being in the minority is something i grew up in. Well not color wise. But u get what im saying.

Nah i love my pacers! Just wish they would get rid of the ACC Allstar team from the past 10 years,.