Poll: Greatest Sport Ever Played
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Baseball
19.05%
Basketball
38.10%
Football
42.86%
Soccer
0%
Golf
0%
Lacrosse
0%
Hockey
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Sport Ever Played
Baseball

Basketball

Football

Soccer

Golf

Lacrosse

Hockey

My Vote Goes For Baseball

What Do You Guys Think?
I'm a big time Football and Basketball guy. I love both sports and played both, but if I had to pick it probably be Football. Wait it be Basketball I honestly couldn't pick between the two.
Basketball. Football a close second.
HawksRule Wrote:I'm a big time Football and Basketball guy. I love both sports and played both, but if I had to pick it probably be Football. Wait it be Basketball I honestly couldn't pick between the two.

I'm The Same Way With Baseball, Basketball, Football, Love All 3. But my Favorite and The One I Love Is Baseball.
The most popular sport in the world is soccer and quite frankly I just don't get it. I've tried to sit down and watch an entire game, but just can't do it unless the USA is playing in the World Cup.
Aslan Wrote:The most popular sport in the world is soccer and quite frankly I just don't get it. I've tried to sit down and watch an entire game, but just can't do it unless the USA is playing in the World Cup.

So has the rest of America it just doesn't work for us.
Baseball.

Historic Events, Historic Players.

It is America's Past-Time.
Football is by far my favorite sport. Although I do love going to baseball games the best. I love walking in the stadium and smelling the hot dogs from the concessions, the sound of leather popping, the crack of the wooden bat, and the organ playing in the background.
My personal favorite sport is basketball. But for America, it has to be baseball.
itzAmazing Wrote:My personal favorite sport is basketball. But for America, it has to be baseball.

Baseball is America's pastime, but football is America's most popular sport.
Football has truly taken over.
Basketball for me. I do enjoy going to baseball games. SOOOO much cheaper than going to any other sport. That is probably why it will always have good attendance.
Football!!! Hands down for me!
I love basketball on the high school and college levels. And there isn't much more excitement than a good football game. And I cant stand to watch baseball. But the greatest sport has to be golf. It's a playing field that requires all players to practice a technique and not get by on athletic ability. The player is his or her own referee. And it can be played by anyone willing tO put in the time and effort it takes to master it. You don't have to juice to keep up with other player. You can be overweight and still play. So my greatest game ever is golf.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Aslan Wrote:The most popular sport in the world is soccer and quite frankly I just don't get it. I've tried to sit down and watch an entire game, but just can't do it unless the USA is playing in the World Cup.

Yeah, I don't understand it either!! I can't enjoy a game where you watch someone run up and down a field for 90 minutes with a chance of there not even being a score when the game is over!! It just doesn't make sense to me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
glorified kickball
Football.
Football, Baseball, Powerlifting
For me it has to be basketball. I love playing it, coaching it, watching it, and reading about it. I find myself thinking about it all the time. There are times when I wonder if it is healthy to be so obsessed with something. To me, it is the greatest sport on earth.
baseball--great sport, bad "team sport" One great hitter or great pitcher can carry everone else. Use to love it, but not so much anymore. Baseball at it's finest is 85% boredom 15% bedlam. I lost interest in waiting around for that 15%.

basketball--Im' from KY and it is probably a sin to say this but I find basketball boring. Plus I have never seen more whining than in a basketball game. However I do love to watch UK.

football--The greatest team sport ever and the most fun to watch live or on TV

soccer--fun live but on TV very boring. I have seen one player dominate a game so I can't say it is a team sport besides the games can end in a tie! It ain't a sport if no one wins.

golf--If you can drink beer and smoke while you play, it ain't a sport.

Lacrosse--Does anyone play this game besides white kids form private schools? I do like the fact that violent collision and physical contact is an accepted part of game.

Hockey--I thought this was what white guys from the north did between fist fights. It can also end in a tie, but I have to admit it is fun to watch.

There it is, my twisted opinion on sports
Baseball!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Kickball. It prepared me for every single sport that I ever played after that.
I have to add Weightlifting. When I began my freshman year of high school. I fell in love with lifting weights.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I have to add Weightlifting. When I began my freshman year of high school. I fell in love with lifting weights.

Yeah, that picture of you shows how hard you hit the weights:

[attachment=o2206]

:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, that picture of you shows how hard you hit the weights:

[attachment=o2206]

:lmao: That's funny, but very sad that a person could actually look like that. He needs to eat!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Basketball for me...
No track and field SK? C'mon!
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, that picture of you shows how hard you hit the weights:

[attachment=o2206]

SD WHY!!?!?!? I can;t keep my lunch down for your pictures that you post sometime! Geez.