Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New favorite website
This might be my new favorite website. I haven't been able to fully utilize it but this site has all of the championship games, from back to 1976 and final four games from most years. Most teams are in the database and has highlights from the tourney. I think it has pretty much any game that you would want from the NCAA tourney from the past 35 years. I am so pumped to go back and watch the 1996 run through the important games of the tourney. Check this thing out!

http://vault.ncaa.com/
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is awesome! I wish it went just a bit deeper into the 70's. All the old-times swear that Bill Walton was the greatest big man in the history of college basketball. But I can never find any game coverage of his playing days at UCLA. This is cool. Thanks for sharing
Sweet!
Thanks for posting!! I thought that people would go crazy for this site but it took a while for anyone to reply! It is multiple night wasted in front of a computer watching old UK games!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome Website!