Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(16) Kentucky
90.00%
Alabama
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(16) Kentucky vs. Alabama 3/12 (SEC Semi-Finals)
Last Time These 2 Schools Met, Alabama came away with a 2 pt. win 68-66.

1:00 pm - ABC

thoughts?
UK by 5. Need a big game from Jones.
Alabama should be a little worn from today's amazing comeback and overtime win. I think that the Cats should not have any problem at all getting out to a strong lead and pushing through to the end. I will say a 10 point win for the Cats in a game much like the Ole Miss one. 71-61 Cats move on to the finals.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats in a nail-bitter.
UK by 2.
Whether Alabama makes the dance or not, they are a good team. This game worries me, but I see the Cats getting a defensive stop on the last possession, to get the W.
UK - 67
Bama - 66
I like Kentucky in this one by 10.
Cats by 7
I hope that Cal tells Liggins that they will be looking to get him worked up. After the stunt that happened when both teams were heading back to the locker rooms, I think that teams know that DeAndre is one player that can potentially give us a boost or get a technical and turn the game the other way. One thing is for sure, with how this game went down in Alabama, we will be in grind it out mood for the whole game. Bama plays strong defense and will be tired after such a draining comeback win, thus they will shorten this game and get us into a grinding style of play.

It will be one, hard fought, ugly game.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As long as Jones stays out of foul trouble, Cats win this no problem. This one I fear because our Big men must play smart and not give in to reaches.
Cats by 8
Cats-63
Tide-56
Cats looking good and rolling , however, I think Jones looks terrible agian today. I hope he has a break out game tomorrow and it continues into the NCAA tourny.
Two starters hurt in the last 2 mins. of a game when you have a 20 pt lead. If are bench players are so bad that they can not come in a game like this to finish it out and prevent injuries to starters, then I do not think they even deserve to be given their scholarships back next year.
they said Liggins is probable and Lamb is doubtfull,but both players them self said they would play tomorrow,will see if that happens..