Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the National Championship? (Mens)
Bolt Wrote:^I honestly think hes overrated. Add that with the fact he will be out of shape and hasnt played in a long time, i dont think they will make it.

I dont see how so many are picking Notre Dame. I dont understand it, the big east is the best conference but there also the most overrated conference, there not as good as everyone thinks.
Add that with the fact that id like to smack hansbourough in the mouth, i hope they get upset quick, although they do have an easy road to go, but same goes for those who are picking lville as well. Im making the prediction right now that Lville will make the sweet 16 AT MOST.
"I would have gave anything to see UK in Floridas position.
Ole Donovan must have really kissed *** for that one.

Did you not watch him play early in the season?
zaga_fan Wrote:Did you not watch him play early in the season?

That's what I was about to say. Nobody could play with Duke when he was in their lineup.
Aslan Wrote:That's what I was about to say. Nobody could play with Duke when he was in their lineup.

Anyone that was not a UK fan last year said the same thing about John Wall early on. To say Irving is overrated is completely off base. This kid would have gotten the same accolades that JW got last year. Probably more so since he plays for dUKe, but that does not take away from the fact that this kid is GREAT!
He makes Duke at least 10 points better, and not to mention they we're not beat with him in the line-up.. They may not have played the best competiton but numbers are numbers.
I like the senior leadership of Norte Dame over Duke.
If we still had Cousins, who by the way, wanted to stay another year, and got pushed out the door by Coach Cal, nobody would stop us. But we are missing that important piece of the puzzle in a true center. In looking over recruits, we have a PF at 6"10 coming in but I still see no true center, I'm I over looking one? Duke, I am for anybody that can beat them, the selection committee continues their love fest with them! I don't think it is any more clear than their bias towards them. They must get cupcakes delivered to their rooms courtesy of anonymous donors all the time. I would send them some.
Ohio St.