Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you be watching Flight 93....
I myself think this is sickening to put a A&E movie of the week about these people that tried to do everything they could to save themselves and others on the ground....

Does this cheapen what they did... or does it glorify their actions?
evillive Wrote:I myself think this is sickening to put a A&E movie of the week about these people that tried to do everything they could to save themselves and others on the ground....

Does this cheapen what they did... or does it glorify their actions?

I think that these people are true heros in every sense of the word. As long as the movie shines light on their heroic actions and does it in a dignified manner, then I think that it is something that honors them and the lives that they gave up to save others.
The familys of the ppl might not like the movie coming out then again they might like it showing there heroic actions and to show there not forgotten for what they did.......
I think that right now, Bush is tainting the memory of these people. I think that it is time to show a movie about these people.
whens it gonna show?
Yeah just not sure when it comes on
When does it come on and what channel.

And they are heros in my book, yea the flight lost there lives, but it could have been a lot worse if they hadden have doen what they did to stop it.

Then on the other hand there should have been something in place to have stopped it from starting to start with.
it should be interesting
i wouldn't want a third rate actor playin my loved one that gave their lives for all of us