Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT... who else has a problem with them?
I'm used to the glaring mistakes/typos in the Williamson & Bluefield daily papers, but TV stations seem to be a lot better... until now.

They have a video link that shows a still of the big screen at halftime, which I thought would have some footage of us at the Expo, but when I play it, all I get is ads on a loop, including that way-to-loud contest promo over and over.
I found that to be a problem yesterday, what has happened is that the video either A) has not been loaded to the site yet or B) has been taken down. I.E on the main page they currently have full video of the celebration yesterday however, it was already showing up yesterday at around 8 however, looped and was not uploaded until later. I wouldn't say this is a major mistake or warrants major concern. WYMT has covered everything great during this run and you have to think about everything they have going on with UK and Past Pikeville and all other news coverage.
I like WYMT, they do a great job promoting Mt sports. Seems like it continues to improve under Jeff Archor and Derek Forrest running the show. Keep it up guys!
We are very fortunate to have a station that devotes their time to nothing else but Mountain Sports and news. Other parts of the state have to depend on the bigger cities to broadcasttheir news.
No problem what so ever with WYMT, without them our region/area would be completely overshadowed and forgotten about.
They have been covering sports for as long as I can remember and it has always been excellent coverage.
With recent budget cuts and as much mileage they have to cover I am surprised that they have done as well as they have.
I agree
WYMT is great. No other station like it really.
I love/miss WYMT when I am in Lexington. I miss getting to see the mountain teams I know and love every night. They really do cover the area with a hometown attitude and they promote the mountain boy/girls really well. I like the coverage and I think that even though they have a few mistakes and funny glitches every now and then, they are extremely dedicated and supported of these mountain kids!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]