Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyreke Evans returns to the Kings lineup after missing 19 games
With the great trade the brought former LSU player Marcus Thornton to the Kings and NOW the return of Tyreke Evans, the Kings have what they have been waiting for: two explosive guards.

With only 12 games remaining, the Kings will look to get some chemistry with Thorton and Evans.

Will the backcourt of Evans and Thorton work? Both are averaging 20+ points per game when healthy as a King. How will it work together?

Here is the preview for tonights game against Wildcatk23's Pacers:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=310325011
Kings by 15.
The Kings just got a WHOLE lot better!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'd like to see the Kings get back to relivance. I remember when they gave the Lakers everything they wanted and then some. Basketball was great then and the Nets were pretty good. I'd like to see them get back to that also.
^Agreed. Now it's all about the superstars And I hate it!

Sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I tell everyone that with proper coaching and a solid 3-man/SF (Omri Cassipi from Israel has the potential) the Kings have the talent to be a great team. They just need time.

Tyreke Evans
Marcus Thornton
Omri Cassipi
Jason Thompson/Demarcus Cousins/Samuel Dalembert combo at the 4 and 5.

They are one piece away, in my opinion. Maybe they need to put either Thornton or Evans on the bench and start Beno Udrih at the 1. That would give them a Ben Gordon (or better) off the bench.
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310325011

Kings win in Evans return. Cousins goes for 18 points and 14 rebounds.