Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence
Shepherd on the mound....shutout :eyeroll:
If Jackson throws, LC 3-0
shut out indeed,
Shep, Cline, and Banks pitched 3 consecutive shutouts this year
Musick pitched a shutout(run scored on error) so in 4 games the dawgs have given up 0 earned runs and only 1 unearned run.
I think the dawgs will win atleast 4-0 to get their 5th win of the season, if jackson isnt on the mound the dawgs will probably have a 5 inning game.
Pitching and Defense has been phenomenal and the bats have been there, showing up more and more every game.

I hope to see bob segar tuesday-_-
LAsweetness Wrote:shut out indeed,
Musick pitched a shutout(run scored on error) so in 4 games the dawgs have given up 0 earned runs and only 1 unearned run.
I think the dawgs will win atleast 4-0 to get their 5th win of the season, if jackson isnt on the mound the dawgs will probably have a 5 inning game.
Pitching and Defense has been phenomenal and the bats have been there, showing up more and more every game.

perfect sense here. totally agree.

anyone know if shep is really on the mound for sure, and any information on cody moore? when will he be able to throw.
LAsweetness Wrote:shut out indeed,

It's a date Sweet Pea.
Dashiprock Wrote:perfect sense here. totally agree.

anyone know if shep is really on the mound for sure, and any information on cody moore? when will he be able to throw.

Shep has got the mound, cline should be going wednesday,
cody moore has a mild case of tendonitis. There is no need right now to rush him back this early in the season, I predict he will come back and make some rehab starts in Florida.

The game will be a good matchup but LC will prevail with a victory.
Bob Seger Wrote:It's a date Sweet Pea.

Wink bobby
Segar <3 Sweet Pea
Is the 57th seeding the district this year? If so, I would think Shep would have to be on the mound?
Dashiprock Wrote:perfect sense here. totally agree.

100% sure :rockon:
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Is the 57th seeding the district this year? If so, I would think Shep would have to be on the mound?

they are indeed seeding this year,
I personally like this
Bob Seger Wrote:It's a date Sweet Pea.

Can I be the third wheel Seger. Sweet Pea is a master of disguise.
I personally think that everyone is pleased with the seeding, including the coaches of every team other then Sheldon Clark.
When did they vote to seed? Cause last I heard it was still a draw this season. Imay be wrong though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Its seed... last year at the draw they voted the seed back.
^OK Thanks. First that I have heard this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
true no need to rush moore with an injury when the dawgs are doing just fine. hopefully the dawgs can get wins through out the rest of the week and get a high cloud for florida. big programs down there.
If its seeded then it should definetely be Shepherd on the mound?
Dashiprock Wrote:true no need to rush moore with an injury when the dawgs are doing just fine. hopefully the dawgs can get wins through out the rest of the week and get a high cloud for florida. big programs down there.

Who do you play down there? All I see listed in KY teams, are there others?
Commanche Wrote:Who do you play down there? All I see listed in KY teams, are there others?

ive heard from the players that they play no kentucky teams in florida. but im not for sure if thats true or who they play exactly ill get back to ya when i find out.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:If its seeded then it should definetely be Shepherd on the mound?

of course according to the others :1:
OffTheHook Wrote:^OK Thanks. First that I have heard this.

Good luck tonight Hook.It is a pretty good KCC team from what I here.
Commanche Wrote:Who do you play down there? All I see listed in KY teams, are there others?
I think Commanche that it is JC,Greenup Co.,one of the Laurel Co. and I don't know the rest. There are about 6 games I think and I don't know if there are plans to bring in some local teams. I don't think the Dawgs want to play Greenup co. again so quickly. They have them wenesday away.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I think Commanche that it is JC,Greenup Co.,one of the Laurel Co. and I don't know the rest. There are about 6 games I think and I don't know if there are plans to bring in some local teams. I don't think the Dawgs want to play Greenup co. again so quickly. They have them wenesday away.

are you certain they play KY teams there ive heard both ways.
Dashiprock Wrote:are you certain they play KY teams there ive heard both ways.
KHSAA Lawrence Co. vsNorth Laurel. The rest of their dates (5) TBA. Scott Co.,Greenup Co. and Johnson Central will also be in the facility. Beyond that ?
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:KHSAA Lawrence Co. vsNorth Laurel. The rest of their dates (5) TBA. Scott Co.,Greenup Co. and Johnson Central will also be in the facility. Beyond that ?

P.S. I also heard that there would be some other teams in the facility.(Rumor)
This game was canceled or rescheduled.
whose pitching for paintsville?
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:KHSAA Lawrence Co. vsNorth Laurel. The rest of their dates (5) TBA. Scott Co.,Greenup Co. and Johnson Central will also be in the facility. Beyond that ?

thanks for the clarification hustle i was hearing from players that thye played no teams in florida from KY.
9-POINT Wrote:whose pitching for paintsville?

my guess would be jackson, just because the district is seeded this year so everyteam is gonna throw the top to get the D-wins.