Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Marcus Vick go 1st or 2nd
marcus vick finally ran out of opitions at VT after the florida incident will he be an NFL quaterback
Yea but he will go late 2nd or 3rd round....he would have been an 1st round pick but after that incident he wont....
i agree with you ^^^^^^^^^
Heck no, he will maybe become a european leauge player
Somebody will take a chance on him in the later rounds.
I hope he doesnt go at all. He's more full of himself than Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, and T.O. all put together.
he needs some time in jail is what he needs.
i doubt it if he goes he willy prolly go 5th or 6th
someone may pick him late rounds like 6th or 7th he is a amazing athlete but he has character problems
There is always a need for a QB in the NFL. He should be playing in the NFL next year, and yes he will go between the 2nd and 4th rounds. If the need is great and it is for some teams, you might just see him go in the first. We all know that he is a thug and will be fun to watch during the next few years. His personal life that is. The question will be, "Will he go to the Hall of Fame or jail before his career is over?".

:bounce:
i think he would have a better chance at going higher if he could stay on the team and out of jail
3rd round
i think he will go 4th pick they allways need good QBs
pete rose do you even know what you are talking about................
we all know that Marcus Vick will go in the 1st becouse his bouther is one of the best QB in the NFL and Marcus Vick will go in the 1st becouse they all think that he wiil be just as good as his bouther
I honestly don't think he'll go until rounds 5-7.
you do not know what you are talking about
tomcat 68 he will go in the 1st
Might suprize us all
marcus vick will go late 3rd, early 4th round and thats unfortunate because a punk like that has no right to be given as many chances as he has, but maybe he will get drafted and someone like Polamolu or John Lynch will clean his clock and knock him out of the league before he can get a paycheck.
marcus vick will be lucky to go on the first DAY of the draft...

marcus vick has been suspended for kicking players, flipping off fans, etc...this guy is a high level risk...yes he does have exceptional football talent, but not many GMs and owners are willing to risk taking him solely based on his demeanor
We'll see.
I dont think he will be selected in the first 3 rounds. Hes a mid 4th to 5th rounder
3rd or maybe even lower
2nd day pick, 5-7th round. Would be interesting to see the Falcons take a flyer on him....