Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WCW Stars: Where are they now?
http://www.twnpnews.com/information/misc...ynow.shtml

That site lists several. If you have more to add please do. I really miss watching guys like Psychosis, La Parka, Hoo-Vent-ood Ga-Rae-ra (spelled like it sounds to me Big Grin )
Question: WCW Stars: Where are they now?
Answer: In a nursing home...
All they can come up with for Hulk Hogan is on a reality show? Jesus isnt he like an owner of TNA or something?
csabo17 Wrote:All they can come up with for Hulk Hogan is on a reality show? Jesus isnt he like an owner of TNA or something?

I think this list is a year or two old.
I didnt know bam bam died
LWC Wrote:I think this list is a year or two old.

This, like 2 or 3 years old.

They were still calling it NWA-TNA, which NWA quit being affliated with them.

There are a couple guys on the list who have passed on since that list was made.
Bolt Wrote:I didnt know bam bam died

Yeah unfortunately, he passed away in January 2007 due to drug overdose.
It was sad to see that that one guy was a Kmart security guard. How far have these guys fallen from the prime time?

(Disclaimer- no knocks to any security guards, I am just making the point that it is a far fall from being in the limelight.)
Booker T is now a trainer on this year's addition of Tough Enough.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Booker T is now a trainer on this year's addition of Tough Enough.

As well as Hugh Morris (Goes by his real name, but I can't remember it)
LWC Wrote:As well as Hugh Morris (Goes by his real name, but I can't remember it)

Bill DeMott
^ Anyone enjoy Tough Enough?
Stardust Wrote:^ Anyone enjoy Tough Enough?

I don't like the Real World aspect (the scenes in the house, etc...)

I will continue to watch to try to see how close to a real independent training they get. So far they are very easy on them!
Look's like it will be an interesting season especially with Stone Cold running the show.
Stardust Wrote:^ Anyone enjoy Tough Enough?

I liked it pretty well.

Obviously there are a few people on there for the wrong reasons (like the chick who got eliminated...Melina vs. Alicia Fox is seriously your favorite match of all-time)

Sad part is...WWE actually hired her and is in FCW at this moment.
J-Rod Wrote:I liked it pretty well.

Obviously there are a few people on there for the wrong reasons (like the chick who got eliminated...Melina vs. Alicia Fox is seriously your favorite match of all-time)

Sad part is...WWE actually hired her and is in FCW at this moment.

If she got hired, they will all get contracts. Either that or they liked her but know how much in-ring work she is gonna need, so they gave her some face time and sent her to get a head start in the ring, lol.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Look's like it will be an interesting season especially with Stone Cold running the show.

It's the only reason I will watch it
Am I the only one to notice that it said Gangrel is directing, uh... adult films? :notworthy
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Am I the only one to notice that it said Gangrel is directing, uh... adult films? :notworthy

True Story.
^ Yes it is
Well, I guess we all gotta make a living somehow...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Well, I guess we all gotta make a living somehow...

I guess there could be worse ways
^Bet he doesn't call in sick much...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I bet not - lol