Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockets 119 - Spurs 114 (OT)
6th Straight Loss For The Spurs. Not looking Good for the Spurs Going into The Playoffs
Lakers are within 1 1/2 of the Spurs.
^ If your (anyone) a Lakers fan you have to be loving this, if your (anyone) a Spurs fan you are not liking this because they have lost 6 straight with the playoffs right around the corner and in the playoffs its either win or go home
Well, Im a Laker fan and this is great lol. I dont fear the spurs in the playoffs regardless of whether they have home court advantage or not. Kobe said they will play anyone anywhere.
K_Mac Wrote:Well, Im a Laker fan and this is great lol. I dont fear the spurs in the playoffs regardless of whether they have home court advantage or not. Kobe said they will play anyone anywhere.

:Thumbs:
K_Mac Wrote:Well, Im a Laker fan and this is great lol. I dont fear the spurs in the playoffs regardless of whether they have home court advantage or not. Kobe said they will play anyone anywhere.

I'd play anyone anywhere too. Just saying that if your a spurs fan it isn't looking good for your team when your best players get injured and you can't win games going into the playoffs
Strikeout King Wrote:I'd play anyone anywhere too. Just saying that if your a spurs fan it isn't looking good for your team when your best players get injured and you can't win games going into the playoffs

I agree. Fortunately Im not a spurs fan and my team is rolling.
K_Mac Wrote:I agree. Fortunately Im not a spurs fan and my team is rolling.

I'm not either. Not only is your team rolling but Mine and Misterperfect's team is rolling also Smile
Spurs are reeling
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm not either. Not only is your team rolling but Mine and Misterperfect's team is rolling also Smile

That they are. And I love it. Anyone other then the Heat and im happy lol. Personally though I like the bulls when they are playing anyone besides LA.

Oh Kobe said that huh?
What's Kobe gonna say when they get beat out?
:popcorn:
Haven't been beat out in 2 years, wouldn't count on it now Wink
Aslan Wrote:Haven't been beat out in 2 years, wouldn't count on it now Wink

Exactly.