Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 78 Arkansas 76
final
Good comeback victory for the cats.
yea they came back from being down 18
Way to go Cats.. everybody picked it up in the 2nd! Great comeback!
The COMEBACK CATS are back !!!
Way to go Kentucky !!!!!!!!!!!!....Looks like the Comeback Cats have arrived !!!!!

Kentucky played with alot of heart and intensity and the attitude to never, ever surrender....
This is Kentucky Basketball !!!!!!!!!!

Great game to have front row seats for..I loved talking trash to all the Arkansas players after the game...haha
Great win for the Cats!
Great Win for the Cats!! They made a comeback which I knew they would, they very seldom lose on their homecourt, they finally got it together, and brought home a big win, way to go, the 2nd half was outstanding, thats the Kentucky team that I'm proud of and support!

:Nodding: GO CATS!!!:Clap:
does anyone think they will be ranked next week
"sf_football" Wrote:does anyone think they will be ranked next week

It's possible, though I think they may end up a couple votes short and fall around 27th or so...
After the week that teams such as Michigan have had, I would find it hard for Kentucky to be ranked not having beat a ranked opponent. So, I highly doubt they will, but with so many top 25 teams losing this week, it is a possibly, especially in 2-3 weeks.
the cats got on a row an they was no one to stop them it was a good game
Heck of a game Cats started out a little to slow for me to be completly happy, but they turned it around and made a great comeback, it was a good team effort in the second half. Keep it up Cats
Congrats UK
arkansas is a decent team and kentucky shouldve won by 5 but the desperation three went for arkansas but great game cats i hope they are ranked this week.....if not they will have a great chance to be if they can get past florida with a W
Morris had a solid game with 19pts and 8 reb., Sparks had 9 pts and 8 assist
Rondo 14 pts., Moss 11 pts. and 6 reb.

Great 2nd half and great team effort.
Nice way to comeback this will help. Yet again someone different stepping up. This team is coming together. COME ON CATS. Not ranked yet but next week I think so then they'll slowly move up finish around 10 with a number 3 seed where anything can happen.
Congrats Kentucky
This is a good win for the cats and hopefully they will be ranked....
I have been a UK fan for over 30 years and have watched them every time they have been on tv. Today was the first time I have ever fallen asleep during a game. They actually put me to sleep in the first half. **** this team is not fun to watch.

Top 25 team??? No way. There are at least 30-35 teams better than my beloved Cats. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Maybe this comeback today will put them on the right track.
They stilll play without the heart they need, they shouold have beaten The Razorbacks by 15. When they play Florida and play like they did in the 1st half they will be beaten by 20.
well as probably the only true arkansas basketball fan in the entire state of kentucky, this one hurt. This is one we should have had, but i have to say that UK just flat out beat my Hogs in the second half. Kentucky is doing a dangerous but good thing, they are winning close games. Early in the season they were playing to the level of their competition, but now they are playing in a dead even SEC, and winning the close ones. Which will be good come tourney time, hopefully my Hogs will learn to hold a d*mn lead and bounce back from this one. But congrats UK on a big win.
:Second:, lol
"sportwhiz" Wrote:I have been a UK fan for over 30 years and have watched them every time they have been on tv. Today was the first time I have ever fallen asleep during a game. They actually put me to sleep in the first half. **** this team is not fun to watch.

Yeah a 55 point 2nd half and scoring on 24 of the last 27 possesions isn't very fun to watch... :watch: