Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont mean to gloat or anything..
After Bama blew out Michigan State by 42 points in the Capital One Bowl, and my beloved Steelers came within 6 points of hoisting trophy #7, and ended my football seasons, usually I have nothing to cheer about between seasons. However, the Philadelphia 76ers, after starting off 3-13 (and 17-25 at one point), are 40-38, have clinched a playoff spot this season, and if they can beat the Knicks tonight, will be 1 1/2 games up on the Knicks for the 6th spot.
ALSO,
The Pittsburgh Pirates sit at 4-2 to start off the year. Which is 3 1/2 games better than the defending world series champs, and 3 games better than Boston. Yeah, its six games into the season, but its still pretty badass.
Do you hear that splashing sound?? Its the sound of the billions of annoying Red Sox fans "since '08" jumping ship. Isnt it glorious? Lets hope it continues (until they play the Braves anyways, then lets hope a fight to the death ensues..)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just waiting for my Kings to turn the corner. They are 7-4 in the last 11, and their star Tyreke Evans missed a boo-coo amount of games.

I expect playoff next season from a team that hasn't won 40 games since a healthy Webber was there!

I say that to say, I am waiting for that feeling and I know it is gonna come.