Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida's Humphrey will not play vs. UK !!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida guard Lee Humphrey will miss at least two games after separating his left shoulder in a bicycle accident.

Humphrey, who leads the Southeastern Conference in 3-point field goal percentage, was injured Sunday. Coach Billy Donovan said Humphrey, who also is the top defender for the No. 8 Gators, will miss Tuesday's game at Mississippi and Saturday's game against Kentucky.

The junior from Maryville, Tenn., is averaging 10.9 points and shooting 49 percent (61 of 123) from behind the arc.

"Maybe it was defective spokes, maybe he needs training wheels, I don't know," Donovan said Monday. "I just know he slipped off his bike. ... It was a freak thing that I feel bad about for Lee, but we've got to try to get him back as soon as we can."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Link to story: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2312074
Heard about that yesterday, and it's a shame we won't get to play a full Florida roster..It would have been interesting to see how we stacked up against them as a healthy team...This is the only player on the Florida team that I like at all..Great 3-point shooter, great passer, and great hustle...I hope he heals fast and doesn't miss too much time...

I still think Florida will be too much for UK @ Florida...
Good for the Wildcats that he is not going to be playing but I would of rather played them with everyone on their team completly healthy.
it dont matter whose playing as long as we beat em im happy
Well now thats a shame because UK had enough Ownage to go around............