Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting a Thread
Since I'm new to the staff. I wanna learn how to delete threads so I can contribute to this wonderful site.
^ I'm assuming you meant "Close" a thread
^Yeah.

My newbie is showing. haha
^Rookie
^Don't be hating. lol Your were in my shoes a couple weeks back.
I am still not proficient yet. I have messed up every infraction I have given so far.
^ You guys have seen the instructions on the Mod page????
Stardust Wrote:^ You guys have seen the instructions on the Mod page????

I have. I always leave a step out or do one thing too many. Stringbean and Co. helped me learn how to ban users quickly.
I've read the stuff. But I'm afraid I'll mess up. lol
^ Just dig in, it's the only way you learn. If you mess up, get one of us to go back and correct.
Ok, TY Dust.

I'm gonna try really hard to dig in and figure everything out when I get settled in tonight. Got some things to do today though.
^ Don't fret over it buddy. It's pretty common for newbies to be all gung-ho right off the bat. You best bet is to just sit back and let it come to you. It's fun and exciting, but you will learn that it's just being a member with a few more responsibilities. You joined the site to get social enlightenment. Don't forget that part. It looks glamorous, but it's the same thing as the day before. Don't think you have to jump right in and do something special or different. If you take your time with it and just learn as you go, you will enjoy yourself much more.
Thank you, Dust. I promise you I'm not gonna kill myself over it. But I just wanna do my part as a Staff Member and not let you all down for choosing me. And it's absolute privileged and honor to be apart of this wonderful site!! And I'm not gonna forget why I joined this site.

Thanks Dust, for the support!