Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Haunted Places on Earth
List of Some of The Most Haunted Places on Earth

No Order

White House - (Washington D.C)

Waverly Hills Sanatorium - (Louisville, KY)

Eastern State Penitentiary
(Philadelphia, Penn)

Whaley House (California)

Borley Rectory (England)

Screaming Tunnel (Canada)

Myrtles Plantation (Louisiana)

Tower of London (London, England)

Queen Mary (Ship) (California)

Alkimos (Ghost Ship) (Australia)

Cry Baby Bridge

Bobby Mackey's Music World (Campbell County, KY)

Old Louisville (Louisville, KY)

Amityville Horror House (Amityville, NY) (House for Sale $1.15 Million)

Gettysburg (Penn)

Bhangarh, Rajasthan (India) (Cursed, Can't Go Around It - Unless you wanna have Anxiety or Restlessness)

Pelabuhan Ratu (Sea) (Indonesia)

here's the link to a list of A LOT MORE places!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rep..._the_world
Estill County, KY

Stacylane Crows Curve - Reports of a Black Blob Moving around the Area - Several Wrecks happened in this Curve including one with my cousin. I have some family that lives on this road and that Curve is right in front of a Cemetery.

16-year-old Terry Kirby from Irvine, who the Enquirer says was chopping wood when suddenly a glowing oval-shaped UFO descended upon him. Kirby had the quick wits to run in the the house, grab a polaroid camera, and snap a shot. The article also quotes other Irvine citizens like police chief Marcus Cole, who says there have been many eyewitness of flying saucers in Irvine; and Guy Hatfield, publisher of Citizen Voice & Times, is quoted as defending the experiencers: "These were all solid citizens, with no reason to say it unless they saw one".

Another Irvine sighting report was from a Kentucky State Trooper, Jim Whitaker. He spotted a car-sized UFO with red/white/blue/green pulsating lights hovering over a field in Irvine on "February 19" (presumably 1978). "Whitaker, a veteran of 1,500 flying hours in Navy helicopters, said the craft definitely wasn't a helicopter or airplane." He chased the car for two hours in the Estill County night, and made a very interesting observation: "When an aircraft approached it, the intensity of its lights would die down... and once the aircraft was clear, it would light up again!"

http://unusualkentucky.blogspot.com/search/label/irvine
The Vilisca axe murder house. Check it out. Very spooky. Also, I used to work in Lex ,at a juvenile detention center, next door to the old Eastern State Sanitarium. I worked third shift and when we would take breaks we would dare each other to go inside one of the old dormatories and spend the break. Nobody ever took the dare. I for sure wouldn't do it alone. According to history,some really horrific things went on there. Someone should start a tour there. I would go with a group,but not alone.
Dragonsdad Wrote:The Vilisca axe murder house. Check it out. Very spooky. Also, I used to work in Lex ,at a juvenile detention center, next door to the old Eastern State Sanitarium. I worked third shift and when we would take breaks we would dare each other to go inside one of the old dormatories and spend the break. Nobody ever took the dare. I for sure wouldn't do it alone. According to history,some really horrific things went on there. Someone should start a tour there. I would go with a group,but not alone.

can you get any pics of it or find any or know any online website for it? I've looked at google images about it and they didn't have anything
I haven't found any real good pics of it or history of hauntings yet. But, I did learn a little history on the place. It was founded in 1822 and is the nations 2nd oldest sanitorium. It was originally named "The Lunatic Asylum". In or around the 50's some excavation work was done near the current grounds and hundreds of bodies were uncovered. The bodies were exhumed and moved to another location. Later it was discovered that there are other mass graves on the grounds. Some behind the Hope Center. Officials are not sure how many,but, it is estimated at 4 to 5 thousand. I'll find the site again and post it soon.:yikes:
Went to the St. Augustine Lighthouse for the "Dark of the Moon Tour" . It has been on Ghosthunters three times and is considered one of the most active places in the country. Not saying this story is proof of a haunting and that it convinced me, but it was freaky nonetheless.

The way the tour works is they break a large group of about 20 people into two groups: one group goes into the Lighthouse, the other into the keeper's house. After giving the history and backstory they flip flop. It was a beautiful July evening so we went to the Lighthouse first while it was barely light outside so we could see the sunset at the top. Everyone had EMF detectors.

Of the 20 people in the group 14 were adults, 3 were teenage girls, 2 were teenage boys, and 1 was a girl who was 12 at the youngest. Nothing happened when we went into the lighthouse, but as we were getting the history of the keeper's house in the galley various eople EMF's randomly started going off in sequence. They eventually died down and we moved into a front room where numerous dolls were in display cases. She began telling us about the daughters and I then experienced one of the freakiest things of my life.

As the guide was talking you could clearly hear the sound of a little girl humming a song as if she was playing..it was loud enough to be heard over the guide. There were no little girls in our group as I said, and the 12 year old was at the top of the lighthouse. It could have been a muffled cell phone ringtone outside or someone outside the premises taking pictures, but it sounded as if it was in the room and everyone heard it.
Dragonsdad Wrote:I haven't found any real good pics of it or history of hauntings yet. But, I did learn a little history on the place. It was founded in 1822 and is the nations 2nd oldest sanitorium. It was originally named "The Lunatic Asylum". In or around the 50's some excavation work was done near the current grounds and hundreds of bodies were uncovered. The bodies were exhumed and moved to another location. Later it was discovered that there are other mass graves on the grounds. Some behind the Hope Center. Officials are not sure how many,but, it is estimated at 4 to 5 thousand. I'll find the site again and post it soon.:yikes:

Heck with that place, I believe I'd rather go to Waverly Hills. But I do wanna see that website
Planning on going to Waverly Hills Sanatorium with my girlfriend this summer.

I'm looking forward to it.
Feds Creek High School
I'm not positive yet but I might be going to Waverly Hills with couple of my close friends. I was talking to her couple nights ago and she mentioned that her and her boyfriend was gonna go up there here soon and I told her to let me know cause I wanted to go with them
Haunted High Schools and Colleges in Kentucky

Union College (Financial Aid Office, Pfeiffer Hall) - Barbourville, KY

Old Kentucky Middle School - Bardstown, KY

Berea College (Boone Tavern Hotel) - Berea, KY

Owsley County High School (Gymnasium & High School) - Booneville, KY

Western Kentucky University (Academic Complex, Barnes-Campbell Hall, Helm Library, The Kentucky Museum, Potter Hall, Schneider Hall, Van Meter Auditorium)

Meade County High School (Band Room, Behind The Football Field) - Brandenburg, KY

Campbellsville University (Fine Arts Building) - Campbellsville, KY

Old Hickman County Elementary School - Clinton, KY

Lindsey Wilson College (Horton Hall) - Columbia, KY

Old Combs High School - Combs, KY

West Hopkins Accelerated School - Dawson Springs, KY

Lyon County Elementary (Gymnasium, Girls Rest Room) - Eddyville, KY

Evarts High School - Evarts, KY

Feds Creek High School - Feds Creeck, KY

Simons Middle School - Flemingsburg, KY

HIGHLANDS HIGH SCHOOL - FORT THOMAS, KY

Beechfork Elementary School - Helton, KY

Northern Kentucky University (Alumni House) - Highland Heights, KY

Jackson City High School - Jackson, KY

WEST JESSAMINE HIGH SCHOOL - NICHOLASVILLE, KY

UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY (GUIGNOL THEATER, SORORITY HOUSES) - LEXINGTON, KY

Sue Bennett College - London, KY

Meyzeek Middle School - Louisville, KY

MOREHEAD STATE UNIVERSITY (BUTLER HALL, BUTTIN AUDITORIUM, NUNN HALL, WATERFIELD HALL)

Hart County High School - Munfordville, KY

MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY (FINE ARTS BUILDING & ELEVATOR, HESTER HALL, SIGEP HOUSE)

Catherine Spalding Elementary School - Owensboro, KY

Daviess County Middle School - Owensboro, KY

Owensboro Catholic Middle School - Owensboro, KY

Owensboro High School - Owensboro, KY

Old Whitesville School - Owensboro, KY

Emma Morgan Elementary - Paducah, KY

Paducah Middle School - Paducah, KY

Reidland Middle School - Paducah, KY

Reidland High School - Paducah, KY

Paintsville Elementary - Paintsville, KY

Hazard County School Board - Hazard, KY

Willard Elementary School - Hazard, KY

PIKEVILLE COLLEGE (WICKHAM HALL) - PIKEVILLE, KY

Pineville High School - Pineville, KY

ALICE LLOYD COLLEGE (CUSHING HALL, ANDERSEN SCIENCE CENTER, GRADY NUTT ATHLETIC CENTER, LILY HALL, ALICE LLOYD RADIO STATION)

Adams Middle School - Prestonsburg, KY

PRESTONSBURG HIGH SCHOOL - PRESTONSBURG, KY

Old Raceland High School (Old Shop Room) - Raceland, KY

EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY (SULLIVAN HALL/GIRLS DORMITORY & ALUMNI HOUSE, KEENE HALL 16TH FLOOR)

Madison Middle School - Richmond, KY

Bullitt Central High School - Shepherdsville, KY

RYLE HIGH SCHOOL - Union, KY

Brown Street Educational School - Vin Grove, KY

CUMBERLAND COLLEGE (ARCHER HALL, GILLESPIE (JOHNSON) HALL)

Whitley County Middle School - Williamsburg, KY

Williamsburg High School - Williamsburg, KY

Conkwright Middle School - Winchester, KY

http://theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
As Aslan would say - "Ha".
Strikeout King Wrote:Haunted High Schools and Colleges in Kentucky

Union College (Financial Aid Office, Pfeiffer Hall) - Barbourville, KY

Old Kentucky Middle School - Bardstown, KY

Berea College (Boone Tavern Hotel) - Berea, KY

Owsley County High School (Gymnasium & High School) - Booneville, KY

Western Kentucky University (Academic Complex, Barnes-Campbell Hall, Helm Library, The Kentucky Museum, Potter Hall, Schneider Hall, Van Meter Auditorium)

Meade County High School (Band Room, Behind The Football Field) - Brandenburg, KY

Campbellsville University (Fine Arts Building) - Campbellsville, KY

Old Hickman County Elementary School - Clinton, KY

Lindsey Wilson College (Horton Hall) - Columbia, KY

Old Combs High School - Combs, KY

West Hopkins Accelerated School - Dawson Springs, KY

Lyon County Elementary (Gymnasium, Girls Rest Room) - Eddyville, KY

Evarts High School - Evarts, KY

Feds Creek High School - Feds Creeck, KY

Simons Middle School - Flemingsburg, KY

HIGHLANDS HIGH SCHOOL - FORT THOMAS, KY

Beechfork Elementary School - Helton, KY

Northern Kentucky University (Alumni House) - Highland Heights, KY

Jackson City High School - Jackson, KY

WEST JESSAMINE HIGH SCHOOL - NICHOLASVILLE, KY

UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY (GUIGNOL THEATER, SORORITY HOUSES) - LEXINGTON, KY

Sue Bennett College - London, KY

Meyzeek Middle School - Louisville, KY

MOREHEAD STATE UNIVERSITY (BUTLER HALL, BUTTIN AUDITORIUM, NUNN HALL, WATERFIELD HALL)

Hart County High School - Munfordville, KY

MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY (FINE ARTS BUILDING & ELEVATOR, HESTER HALL, SIGEP HOUSE)

Catherine Spalding Elementary School - Owensboro, KY

Daviess County Middle School - Owensboro, KY

Owensboro Catholic Middle School - Owensboro, KY

Owensboro High School - Owensboro, KY

Old Whitesville School - Owensboro, KY

Emma Morgan Elementary - Paducah, KY

Paducah Middle School - Paducah, KY

Reidland Middle School - Paducah, KY

Reidland High School - Paducah, KY

Paintsville Elementary - Paintsville, KY

Hazard County School Board - Hazard, KY

Willard Elementary School - Hazard, KY

PIKEVILLE COLLEGE (WICKHAM HALL) - PIKEVILLE, KY

Pineville High School - Pineville, KY

ALICE LLOYD COLLEGE (CUSHING HALL, ANDERSEN SCIENCE CENTER, GRADY NUTT ATHLETIC CENTER, LILY HALL, ALICE LLOYD RADIO STATION)

Adams Middle School - Prestonsburg, KY

PRESTONSBURG HIGH SCHOOL - PRESTONSBURG, KY

Old Raceland High School (Old Shop Room) - Raceland, KY
EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY (SULLIVAN HALL/GIRLS DORMITORY & ALUMNI HOUSE, KEENE HALL 16TH FLOOR)

Madison Middle School - Richmond, KY

Bullitt Central High School - Shepherdsville, KY

RYLE HIGH SCHOOL - Union, KY

Brown Street Educational School - Vin Grove, KY

CUMBERLAND COLLEGE (ARCHER HALL, GILLESPIE (JOHNSON) HALL)

Whitley County Middle School - Williamsburg, KY

Williamsburg High School - Williamsburg, KY

Conkwright Middle School - Winchester, KY

http://theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm

I went to school in that building until we moved into the new one my senior year. I had class in that room at 2:45 I saw plenty of people wondering around the room, me and the others in class. The only time I came out of that room frieghtned was when I scraped my hand up on the sander. Nothing is haunted about it. That room is now being used as a weight room for the football team.
I was part of a ghost walk tour at WHite Hall in Boonsboro!.....we acted out things that happened in the house and told historical Facts!...however it was claimed to be very haunted!....I Never personaly saw anything!....But I know the staff that worked there year round were always on edge and wouldn't go in the childrens room at ALL!!...several calimed to see a woman in dark dress decending the stairs!...Hearing children laughing and see cradles and rocking chairs moving on their own!....ALl I know was that it was a cool thing to do!...Kinda creepy though when I had a scene in the cellar with only a single candle for a light!...the darn thing kept blowing out!...LOL
At Lindsey Wilson College, I lived in Phillips Hall and that is the one that is "haunted." A girl was supposed to have hung herself in her closet. The way the building is built it also has a hidden hallway (no way inside or outside of it from the outside, only way to it is through one entrance/exit in the middle of the dorm, it is TOUGH trying to move into for the first time, lol) Also, there is a haunted hall, that is the one the girl hung herself in.
Alice Lloyd College and Frozen. Didn't see much though. Both are somewhat spooky places.