Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass State Games 2012
I was wondering do we have any BGR'rs that attend the Bluegrass State Games? I haven't been since I was in highschool but they have events for certain age groups.. Does anyone knows when registration begins this year, deadline of registration, and the dates of the events? Anyone with any info would be very helpful as I am probably going to be attending and will be going to try out the 100m, 200m, and 400m.

Any information would be great, thanks.
The website is bgsg.org, where you can see the full schedule, list of events, and register online.
Ballers Wrote:I was wondering do we have any BGR'rs that attend the Bluegrass State Games? I haven't been since I was in highschool but they have events for certain age groups.. Does anyone knows when registration begins this year, deadline of registration, and the dates of the events? Anyone with any info would be very helpful as I am probably going to be attending and will be going to try out the 100m, 200m, and 400m.

Any information would be great, thanks.
I've attended each of the past 4 years to support my kids, but don't participate myself. Swimming event is always fun to watch and very competitive. Total of 9 medals between my two kids, one of whom just competed for the first time last year.
PHSForever Wrote:I've attended each of the past 4 years to support my kids, but don't participate myself. Swimming event is always fun to watch and very competitive. Total of 9 medals between my two kids, one of whom just competed for the first time last year.

That's pretty impressive.. I don't know much about swimming but kudo's to your kids!