Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Just Me Or......(Kobe)
Is Kobe Bryant hurt every time he misses a shot or throws up some dumb crap, only to get better 5 minutes later when he dunks on somebody.
I honestly think hes not the best player of all time, (not even close), but he does take home the award for biggest drama queen ever.
I just think its ridicolous this guy gets as much praise as he does when he fakes being hurt in literally every game and take 40 shots a night or more.
Bolt Wrote:Is Kobe Bryant hurt every time he misses a shot or throws up some dumb crap, only to get better 5 minutes later when he dunks on somebody.
I honestly think hes not the best player of all time, (not even close), but he does take home the award for biggest drama queen ever.
I just think its ridicolous this guy gets as much praise as he does when he fakes being hurt in literally every game and take 40 shots a night or more.

:Clap:
I agree! He is a drama queen! But most superstars are.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This is the most retarded thread of all time. Get over it. Im going to start the same thread about Lebron.
Kobe, Lebron, Most superstars claim to be injured when they fail in key situations.
K_Mac.. Do it, you have the freedom to do so.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:K_Mac.. Do it, you have the freedom to do so.

Your right. But thats just not how I do things man. I dont cause trouble. Im sick of arguing Kobe or Lebron u know. I mean they are both amazing superstars. One I hate and the other will be my favorite player of all time. I guess the fact people have nothing better to do then dis Kobe simply proves he is great. No one starts threads on how horrible Luke Walton or some other bench warmer is.
I Don't Like Kobe and I hate the Lakers but Kobe did twist his ankle in game 4 BUT he came out and played Game 5 like it didn't even affect him, Having 2 Amazing dunks. Finishing with 19 points and 4 Asst. Love him or Hate him you have to admit He's a H*** of a Ball Player
Strikeout King Wrote:I Don't Like Kobe and I hate the Lakers but Kobe did twist his ankle in game 4 BUT he came out and played Game 5 like it didn't even affect him, Having 2 Amazing dunks. Finishing with 19 points and 4 Asst. Love him or Hate him you have to admit He's a H*** of a Ball Player

I could... But I won't
K_Mac Wrote:Your right. But thats just not how I do things man. I dont cause trouble. Im sick of arguing Kobe or Lebron u know. I mean they are both amazing superstars. One I hate and the other will be my favorite player of all time. I guess the fact people have nothing better to do then dis Kobe simply proves he is great. No one starts threads on how horrible Luke Walton or some other bench warmer is.

Totally agree. No offense, but Id don't like Kobe! And I just wanna let you know. lol But I would admit to anyone... that's he's an amazing player!
#BBFL
This thread is retarded, ignorant, absurd, every negative word I can think of.
The thread don't even deserve a response, but I'll make it simple, haters gonna hate.
Strikeout King Wrote:I Don't Like Kobe and I hate the Lakers but Kobe did twist his ankle in game 4 BUT he came out and played Game 5 like it didn't even affect him, Having 2 Amazing dunks. Finishing with 19 points and 4 Asst. Love him or Hate him you have to admit He's a H*** of a Ball Player

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:This thread is retarded, ignorant, absurd, every negative word I can think of.
The thread don't even deserve a response, but I'll make it simple, haters gonna hate.

I was gonna say this same thing. lol And I do NOT even like Kobe. Never have and never will. But it's true. Haters gonna hate.

:biggrin:
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:This thread is retarded, ignorant, absurd, every negative word I can think of.

:Thumbs:
Ah boys.....

when did Kobe blame any shot he missed on his ankle.
Someone show it to me.
I'm interested to see it.
Also....
when is the last time Kobe took 40 shots in a single game?
zaga_fan Wrote:Also....

Thought people wasn't suppose to post false information...
CardinalAlum Wrote:I could... But I won't

LOL, that has killed me.
Aslan Wrote:Thought people wasn't suppose to post false information...
It was an exaggeration.
zaga_fan Wrote:Also....
I'm sure he has in some of his prime games...
Bolt Wrote:Is Kobe Bryant hurt every time he misses a shot or throws up some dumb crap, only to get better 5 minutes later when he dunks on somebody.

:rockon::worthy:
Coming from a guy who can't stand Kobe or LeBron, I'll tell you that they are both "cry babies" and "drama queens". Can't argue that they're both superior talents and future Hall of Famers though.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Coming from a guy who can't stand Kobe or LeBron, I'll tell you that they are both "cry babies" and "drama queens". Can't argue that they're both superior talents and future Hall of Famers though.

And the winner of the best post in the thread goes too.........
K_Mac Wrote:This is the most retarded thread of all time. Get over it. Im going to start the same thread about Lebron.

If its so stupid why post in it?
Go ahead and start one about lebron, hes bad too, but not as bad as kobe.
K_Mac Wrote:Your right. But thats just not how I do things man. I dont cause trouble. Im sick of arguing Kobe or Lebron u know. I mean they are both amazing superstars. One I hate and the other will be my favorite player of all time. I guess the fact people have nothing better to do then dis Kobe simply proves he is great. No one starts threads on how horrible Luke Walton or some other bench warmer is.

I didnt start the thread to simply dis Kobe.
BUT, can you honestly get on here and say anything i said is not true?
So, everything ive said is true and that says more about this thread than a lot of others that are started.
Say what you want, but there are more people out there who would say what im saying than not.

:biggrin:
Bolt Wrote:I didnt start the thread to simply dis Kobe.
BUT, can you honestly get on here and say anything i said is not true?
So, everything ive said is true and that says more about this thread than a lot of others that are started.
Say what you want, but there are more people out there who would say what im saying than not.

**** Yes I can say what you posted isn't true. Especially the part about not starting this thread just to dis Kobe. sorry friend, there are no factual statements here. Just ur hated opinion of Kobe. I could care less that u think Kobe is a drama queen. The man really did get hurt, and he played through it. I bet u loved when Jordan played with a cold. I dont see the difference.
K_Mac Wrote:**** Yes I can say what you posted isn't true. Especially the part about not starting this thread just to dis Kobe. sorry friend, there are no factual statements here. Just ur hated opinion of Kobe. I could care less that u think Kobe is a drama queen. The man really did get hurt, and he played through it. I bet u loved when Jordan played with a cold. I dont see the difference.

Bingo. :Thumbs:
K_Mac Wrote:**** Yes I can say what you posted isn't true. Especially the part about not starting this thread just to dis Kobe. sorry friend, there are no factual statements here. Just ur hated opinion of Kobe. I could care less that u think Kobe is a drama queen. The man really did get hurt, and he played through it. I bet u loved when Jordan played with a cold. I dont see the difference.

MJ dropped 60 with the flu....
it's a little bit different lol
All superstars are drama queen, Lebron with the "HURT" elbow one game scored 30+ then had like 7pts in a win or go home game. Then everyone blamed his elbow.

It's the way its done.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe, Lebron, Most superstars claim to be injured when they fail in key situations.

:Clap: THANK U SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT A SUPERSTAR THEN TALK A KEVIN DURANT OR DERRICK ROSE OR RAY ALLEN!:1: