Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did everyone like what their team got in draft?
OffTheHook Wrote:One thing my SKINS needed was a QB and they drafted...ZERO. I just don't understand.

I seen that they might try to make a push for Kolb!!!
But 10 teams are going to push for Kolb and only one will get him. Having no back-up plan is what has Washington in the mess that they are already in
ekff Wrote:I seen that they might try to make a push for Kolb!!!

Looks like we would have learned with the last Philly reject!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:The only one I've heard of is Yates

Houston Texans

1 - J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin

2 - Brooks Reed DE Arizona

2 - Brandon Harris CB Miami (FL)

4 - Rashad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech

5 - Shiloh Keo S Idaho

5 - T.J. Yates QB North Carolina

7 - Derek Newton OT Arkansas State

7 - Cheta Ozougwu DE Rice

CBS Sports Gives the Texans Grade A

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story...-top-marks

I like to hear stories about how people become fans of certain teams. With Houston being so far away, how did you come to be a fan?
ekff Wrote:I seen that they might try to make a push for Kolb!!!

They must like Philly's leftovers.
Bengals:

(1) - A.J. Green, WR
(2) - Andy Dalton, QB
(3) - Dontay Moch, OLB
(4) - Clint Boling - OL
(5) - Robert Sands - S
(6) - Ryan Whalen - WR
(7) - Korey Lindsey - CB
(7) - Jay Finley - RB

All in all, I'm pleased with the Bengals' draft. The first two picks were excellent, as they nabbed what appears to be the best receiver, as well as the most pro-ready quarterback in the draft. Green will be a future Pro Bowler if they can get him the ball. Dalton will never be a star, but he sure seems like he will be a solid starting QB for several years. The time is now to move on from the Palmer-Ochocinco era, trade them for future draft picks and look ahead.

As for Moch, it does seem they reached a bit for him. I know they say he has great athleticism and can rush the QB, but you're talking about a guy that will likely only be on the field on third downs, and hopefully will grow into an every-down LB. I disagree with using a 3rd round pick on a player who is a project, but hopefuly he will get enough sacks to make this pick look good.

After that, I though Cincy had another two good picks. Boling looks like he may be able to come in and start at LG right away, and he has to be an improvement over the pathetic Livings/Mathis combo they've been trying at that position. Sands also looks like he will be a player, and may also compete for a starting spot on what is currently the weakest position on the team.

I would have to give the draft a solid A-, now we just have to hope the coaches know what to do with them!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Agreed
I'm ecstatic about Costanzo, the left tackle out of Boston College, much needed help on the offensive line for Indy.