Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 5 - Lawrence Co. 0
Great game by the Eagles tonight as they go to Bulldog country and win. Congrats to the girls and coaches! Looks like Lawrence has hit a rough spot for the season.
Who is JCHS?

Please following the BGR instructions for posting game scores to help all members of the site:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99036

Thank you,

SD
big win for JC , at a tough place to win.
Very nice win for Johnson Central.
Stardust Wrote:Who is JCHS?

Please following the BGR instructions for posting game scores to help all members of the site:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99036

Thank you,

SD

Man ur right on this "how to post a score" thing arent u? u sent me the same message and I went and read the "BGR instructions for posting scores" and I did it exactly right. Just to clarify......JCHS would be Johnson Central High School and LCHS would be Lawrence County High School. Hate to cause any confusion. Sorry to all
Johnson Central really needed this win. Would have been a much closer game had Lawrence co not made so many errors tonight. Lawrence Co has great talent but so does Johnson Central. BIG congrats to Johnson Central.
moo68 Wrote:Man ur right on this "how to post a score" thing arent u? u sent me the same message and I went and read the "BGR instructions for posting scores" and I did it exactly right. Just to clarify......JCHS would be Johnson Central High School and LCHS would be Lawrence County High School. Hate to cause any confusion. Sorry to all

It's no problem at all. It's just we like to post all scores in the same format. So it is very easy and fast to look through.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Who is JCHS?

Thank you,

SD

To help you out since you have trouble with this JCHS is Johnson Central High School!!! :thumpsup:
Eagle Eye Wrote:To help you out since you have trouble with this JCHS is Johnson Central High School!!! :thumpsup:
This is the world wide web, so the folks in central Kentucky or Central America may not know who or what JCHS is.
Eagle Eye Wrote:To help you out since you have trouble with this JCHS is Johnson Central High School!!! :thumpsup:
It is also Jackson County High School, Jackson City High School. Take the extra six seconds to type out the whole thing to avoid confusion. Don't take offense when the administration of a site that allows you to post for free asks you to follow a simple request.
Panther Thunder Wrote:It is also Jackson County High School, Jackson City High School. Take the extra six seconds to type out the whole thing to avoid confusion. Don't take offense when the administration of a site that allows you to post for free asks you to follow a simple request.

I agree. I hate more than anything when somebody posts a score as "LC" for Lawrence County. There are several LC's in Kentucky. Some people act like their school is the only one with those initials.
LClion4life Wrote:I agree. I hate more than anything when somebody posts a score as "LC" for Lawrence County. There are several LC's in Kentucky. Some people act like their school is the only one with those initials.

ummm...it is.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:ummm...it is.
Tell that to:

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

And then these could also be abbreviated with "LC":

Letcher County Central
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

Contrary to popular belief, Life does not end at the Lawrence County border.
Panther Thunder Wrote:It is also Jackson County High School, Jackson City High School. Take the extra six seconds to type out the whole thing to avoid confusion. Don't take offense when the administration of a site that allows you to post for free asks you to follow a simple request.

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Panther Thunder Wrote:Tell that to:

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

Letcher County Central
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

NICE.....:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

Letcher County Central
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

that was a joke...you take things WAY too seriously.

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

Letcher County Central
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

Left out Lewis County.
LClion4life Wrote:Left out Lewis County.
Lol and that was the whole reason I started that list. My bad.
:rockon:ok guys Im sorry I didnt mean to start anything at all. Im sorry I will follow the rules by posting the scores in the correct manner. I appologize and thank u for allowing me to share information with u concerning high school softball.
moo68 Wrote::rockon:ok guys I'm sorry I didn't mean to start anything at all. I'm sorry I will follow the rules by posting the scores in the correct manner. I apologize and thank u for allowing me to share information with u concerning high school softball.

It's 100% ok moo68!

Happy posting!
#BBFL

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

Letcher County Centralu
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

No it doesn't, it begins there.:devilflam
Big deal guys come on. Who said life only exists in Lawrence County? Change subject.
Amanda Williams for Johnson Central pitched a heck of a game, Lawrence County couldn't do anything with her. The Bulldogs had errors but they were costly errors at that in critical situations. It was a good district game for both. Congrats Lady Eagles

LaRue County
Lee County
Leslie County
Lincoln County
Livingston Central
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Lyon County

Letcher County Central
Lexington Catholic
Lexington Christian

Lawrence County > any of those schools!! Soo life does end at the Lawrence County border!! Wink
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Amanda Williams for Johnson Central pitched a heck of a game, Lawrence County couldn't do anything with her. The Bulldogs had errors but they were costly errors at that in critical situations. It was a good district game for both. Congrats Lady Eagles
Sara Williams
Congrats JC
yea sorry wrong name. i apologize