Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 60 Betsy Layne 57
11 point lead for BL with 4:00 to go in the game and got beat by 3. Whats wrong with BL? Comments? Stats?
Congrads to magoffin, played excellent press on them and played hard in the last 4 mins, and Big props to Wes helton came back out with the bandage on his eye.
If you don't mind, put the winnning team first from now on to avoid any confusion...
Congrats Magoffin....at least it was a little closer than the 1st time these two played earlier in the season.
BL continues to be the most underachieving team in the region where as Magoffin contiues as the most overachieving team. Magoffin is no longer a team to be taken lightly and you better look close when playing the hornets
I know devin rice, from mc led the scorers with 22 points
Congrats boys!!!!
The refs let this game get really out of hand the players were throwing elbows and nothing was called Wes got elbowed in the eye and got busted open and they still didnt start calling anything and the players were grabbing jerseys shoving running over eachother (im talking bout both sides so dont call me biast)
Congrats Magoffin
another team i picked to win congrats
shew i cant help but to love see betsy layne get beat Smile congrats magoffin county
you know come to think of it i predicted the 3 point magoffin win YES!!!
Congrats to Magoffin and a great comeback. Were was this game played at?
^^^ the game was played at magoffin

well fought game, very rough, wes helton has a big ole cut on his eye, wasnt from a defender either i was told, it was from devin rice of magoffin, nice comeback hornets, keep it up
congrats hornets can't wait to see ya guys play jc at eagle field house on feb 10th
Congrats MC
Great Game Hornets!!!!! Hard fought, well deserved victory after making such an awesome comback!!! Gooooooooooo Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats MC, BL chin up
Congrats Magoffin County!
How can anyone tell betsy layne to hold there heads up when they get beat by such a bad team twice and there record is like 4-13 or worse..maybe they should start practicing baseball...Go Get Em Bobcats
who called this game....nice win for MC

The 15th is wide open!
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:How can anyone tell betsy layne to hold there heads up when they get beat by such a bad team twice and there record is like 4-13 or worse..maybe they should start practicing baseball...Go Get Em Bobcats
how do you get that MC is a bad team they may get beat but i can say that none of the losses have been blowouts except Henry Clay and Estill(starters didnt play 2nd half) and why does EVERYONE knock us down every time we win a game
"HomeGrown" Wrote:who called this game....nice win for MC

The 15th is wide open!

Wendell and some other ref I've never seen. Don't have a clue. Betsy Layne made some mistakes in the last couple of minutes after leading by as many as 11 in the second half and Magoffin was able to capitalize on them. Bobcats played their best game since the WYMT. Fouls were 24 on Betsy Layne and 11 on Magoffin??? By the way Wes Helton was hit by his own player, but props to him, he played a good game. Stapleton, Thacker and Kidd played a great game for the Bobcats, too bad it ended the way it did. Magoffin Co is a tough place to play. So I also say hold your heads up Bobcats you played a great game, get ready for district games.
good job
this was some of the best reffing jobs i have seen this year. Congrats to MC for the comebak victory.
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:How can anyone tell betsy layne to hold there heads up when they get beat by such a bad team twice and there record is like 4-13 or worse..maybe they should start practicing baseball...Go Get Em Bobcats

LOL!!!

You can say Magoffin is bad team if you like but it should be known that Magoffin has a record of 6-12 compared to that of Betsy Lane's which is 4-12. Neither record is great but I believe I'd rather win 6 games than 4.
I heard it got pretty pyshical but good win for the hornets congrats guys
"alfus21" Wrote:If you don't mind, put the winnning team first from now on to avoid any confusion...

My Bad lol
"supa_carrot" Wrote:You can say Magoffin is bad team if you like but it should be known that Magoffin has a record of 6-12 compared to that of Betsy Lane's which is 4-12. Neither record is great but I believe I'd rather win 6 games than 4.

:lol:
Yes you can, but you can't say they don't play hard.
Maybe people from magoffin should get on other threads and put down team... Magoffin seems to have a bad reputaion but on this web site I personally haven't seen to many people from magoffin say anothing about our opponets but positive comments so why do people have to be childish?

Now that thats said good game to both teams, yea it got physical but thats a part of the game you've gotta accept good game Betsy Layne and it was good job of the Hornets by not quiting... good game both teams.