Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Or Pro???what Soports Do U Like Best Colloge Sports Or Pro Sports???
i like college sports better then pro beacause they play with there hart and to win a bcs championship and not for the money in the nfl u cant pay a wr to go across the middle..but in the ncaa all u have to do is come up with the route and they will run it for example chad johnson when he catches the ball he slides down or goes out of bounds to avoid hits college kids take the hit..and in the ncaa basketball they actually play in the nba no defense all they want to do is do dunks and make millions ncaa kids just want a championship title or a confrence title and to beat there instate rivals(duke,nc)(uk,UofL)..
I definately prefer college sports a lot more than Pro..mostly because these players are getting paid about $500 a month to play the sport that they love..they don't just have to show up and get paid millions of dollars..these players are trying to earn their pay and show what they can do..and the student sections and rivalry games aren't that bad either..hehe..their only the best part of a college sport..
I like pro football a lot more than college, but like college basketball a lot more than pro.
"Tomcat68" Wrote:I like pro football a lot more than college, but like college basketball a lot more than pro.
Im the opposite