Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls - Hawks (Game 1) Updates
26 - 17 Hawks

30 seconds to go.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Foul on Horford. That's his 2nd personal foul
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:10/4 partner.

There gonna have to stop letting Hotlanta drive to the basket that easy and they are gonna have to start rebounding better
Foul on Patuilah(Spell check)

26 - 18 1 0f 2 for Noah from the line.

15 seconds to go in the 1st
#BBFL
Crawford hits a great shot at the end of the 1st.

Hawks lead 28 - 18

Bulls are playing sloppy and getting out worked under the glass!! Rose didn't have a single point in the 1st.
#BBFL
Hinrich is likely out for this Series. Could hurt the Hawks
Foul on Gibson. Josh Smith hits 1 of 2

Hawks 29 - 18 11:24 to go in the 2nd
#BBFL
Deng goes to he line. He hits 1 of 2

11:13 to go in the 2nd

29 - 19
#BBFL
Collins go to the line. Hits 1 of 2

10:17 to go in the 2nd

Hawks 30 - 19
#BBFL
Watson hits a deep 3!

32 - 22

9:40 left in the 2nd
#BBFL
Brewer hits a 3!

32 - 25 Hawks

8:35 to go in the 2nd
#BBFL
Watson for 2!

32 - 27 Hawks

7:30 to go in the 2nd
#BBFL
Could someone take over the updates in the 2nd Half? Got some things I got to take care of.
#BBFL
Bulls on a 8 - 2 run!
#BBFL
Joe Johnson hits a 2.

Hawks 34 - 30

6:30 to go in the 2nd
#BBFL
Collins for 2.

36 - 30
#BBFL
Offensive foul on C.J. Watson.
#BBFL
Technical Foul on Coach Tom!

Hawks 37 - 30

5:47 minutes to go in the 2nd
#BBFL
Rose playing good. Sad lol
3 on hortford
Both teams look tired.
There playing off rose to stop the drive. Rose needs to sink some 3s.
Bulls stroking the trey now.
47 to 46 hawks lead
Joe johnson is on fire
51 to 50 hawks lead.
Bulls finally starting to look a little better! Didn't lead a single second in that half!

And thanks WK23 for taking over the updates.
#BBFL
Bulls lead 56 - 53

9:10 left in the 3rd
#BBFL
Joe Johnson for a huge 3 to tie the game.
#BBFL
Boozer with a tough 2
#BBFL