Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls - Hawks (Game 1) Updates
Bulls lead by 4

60 - 56

7:00 minutes to go in the 3rd
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Josh smith has the worst jump shot ever.
Boozer having a big 3rd quarter.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hawks shoot awful shots
64 - 59 Bulls

4:24 to go in the 3rd
#BBFL
Noah hits a 2 off a great feed from Boozer!

66 - 63 Bulls

3:20 left in the 3rd
#BBFL
Timeout Bulls.

2:51 left in the 3rd.

66 - 63 Bulls
#BBFL
Horford for 2

68 - 65 Bulls

1:50 to go in the 3rd
#BBFL
Flagrant 1 foul on Josh Smith.

Brewer makes 1 of 2 free throws.
#BBFL
Foul on Deng.

Joe Johnson going to the line.
#BBFL
Tie game 69 69
Hard foul by boozer
Alright let's see how the refs alter this game in the 4th
75 - 71 Hawks lead.

11:10 left in the game
#BBFL
Teague with a floater in the lane. Hawks by 6.

Timeout Bulls.
#BBFL
Crawford with a big 3.

Hawks by 9.

10:18 left in the game
#BBFL
Johnson is a bull killer.
^Amen! He's killing us. Clutch shots every time we get some momentum.
#BBFL
87 - 77 Hawks

6:30 left in the game..
#BBFL
Noah for 2.

Timeout Hawks. 6:15 left in the game.

87 - 79 Hawks
#BBFL
WOW Korver just grabbed that kid.
89 - 83 Hawks

5:00 left in the game
#BBFL
91 - 83 Hawks

4:00 left in the game..
#BBFL
Josh Smith for a tough 2.
#BBFL
Noah got a Technical. Stupid reaction by Noah. Why wold you jump up and down? Seriously? Dumb!
#BBFL
Noah was fouled. And Then was hit with a T.
Thats the game.
^Yep, more than likely. Unless theirs a miracle.
#BBFL
there was some bad calls and no calls that should have been made but if your also missing shots that won't win you the game
strikeout king Wrote:there was some bad calls and no calls that should have been made but if your also missing shots that won't win you the game

The only time the refs are doing a good job is when ur team gets the calls right?