Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raymond Justice resigns at East Ridge (RUMOR)
I heard that Raymond told East Ridge he wouldn't be returning next year as Coach. Any truth to this you know how rumors get started.
Thread needs to be titled with a Rumor with the title of the thread.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I heard he was going to the knicks. But what do I know?
I predict the 14th region---more particular---the 53rd district...... and it won't be at Letcher, JBS, Jenkins, or Cordia. Raymond is gonna be a Patriot.
does anyone no if raymond justice will remain as east ridge head coach
lol coach justice wont be back at east ridge next year
Who will they allow to replace him?
Who are the assistants and are they candidates?
Coach Justice has not submitted any resignation yet, until he does so, its not offical. I know there is lots of talk and speculation, but until he turns in his resignation, its rumors.
Sorry! I was just asking. I don't trust rumors either.
Cougar Connection Wrote:Sorry! I was just asking. I don't trust rumors either.

Time to sell his house. Coach is heading to Knott County. With the way he was treated by the Superintendent can't say I blame him.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Time to sell his house. Coach is heading to Knott County. With the way he was treated by the Superintendent can't say I blame him.

LOL If you are referring to his job situation, you are nuts! He couldn't ask for much more in regards to employment. If you are referring to the fact that IF Greg Newsome had stepped down as Coach, Mr. Wagner wouldn't have allowed him to transfer, then you are nuts again. It would have been political suicide for Mr. Wagner to do that and everyone knows it.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Time to sell his house. Coach is heading to Knott County. With the way he was treated by the Superintendent can't say I blame him.

Gave an out of work coach who hadn't won a regional tournament in over 20 years a good job at East Ridge,Yeah..really treated him bad. Wont let him jump ship to go to SV and be an assistant to leave ER high and dry...yeah treated him real bad!
If Raymond Justice goes to Knott Co. and the other rumored players come in, they could very well begin to build a powerhouse that would contend for a state title. I have heard(from very reliable sources) that Raymond is definetly not going to be back at East Ridge.

Where is the house anyway? Maybe it is closer to hindman than ER.
Coach Justice lives 1/2 mile from Shelby Valley High School. He will have to drive everyday or sale his house. If he leaves for Knott I wish him and his family the best.
Cam was playing with the Pats last night. Pretty good sign.
This is really interesting. I really hope that something happens in this situation before too long.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Salimander Wrote:Gave an out of work coach who hadn't won a regional tournament in over 20 years a good job at East Ridge,Yeah..really treated him bad. Wont let him jump ship to go to SV and be an assistant to leave ER high and dry...yeah treated him real bad!

Wow!! I believe there are MANY coaches who would die to have the resume and accomplishments that Coach Justice has acquired. Lets see, 3 regional championships, two runner-ups and numerous district crowns while in the 15th. The real problem is ER should be happy to get a coach with his experience and pedigree. If he wants to leave he has earned the right. Believe me there arent any coaches out there knocking on ER's door who have equaled the success of Coach Justice. I know one school or should I say fans of one school who would love to have him back coaching. cough cough Belfry.
I wish Coach Justice the best in wherever he goes.
wooderson Wrote:Wow!! I believe there are MANY coaches who would die to have the resume and accomplishments that Coach Justice has acquired. Lets see, 3 regional championships, two runner-ups and numerous district crowns while in the 15th. The real problem is ER should be happy to get a coach with his experience and pedigree. If he wants to leave he has earned the right. Believe me there arent any coaches out there knocking on ER's door who have equaled the success of Coach Justice. I know one school or should I say fans of one school who would love to have him back coaching. cough cough Belfry.

Also, Cough, cough, cough, Letcher Central!!! I think Letcher Central would have played in the State Tournament this year with Coach Justice and his son.
Knott County will end up with at least 3-4 regional titles with Raymond Justice there, he not only brings an excellent coaching record from the past, more knowledge than most coaches today and an excellent ball player that will leave his mark on the 14th region. I fell ER has really dropped the ball, as they have done so often in their brief history by letting him go. ER's future looked bright at one time, I think that it looks bleak now with thier best ball player leaving and having to contend with the likes of SV in the district, ER may not get to a regional game in the next 5-6 years.
I am still trying to figure out why we got rid of him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
They didn't let him go, he will leave on his own to do what is best for his son. He loved ER. Just a better move for a very talented young player whose father just happens to coach.
School Admin. Wrote:LOL If you are referring to his job situation, you are nuts! He couldn't ask for much more in regards to employment. If you are referring to the fact that IF Greg Newsome had stepped down as Coach, Mr. Wagner wouldn't have allowed him to transfer, then you are nuts again. It would have been political suicide for Mr. Wagner to do that and everyone knows it.

I am actually referring to the fact that he was not allowed to apply for the SV job when Booher left. Do you think he wanted to buy a house at SV and drive to ER everyday? :yawn:
Maybe there wasn't any houses around ER? I mean, it's not like SV to ER is a day and three hour drive. You're sure not too bright for someone who works at the BoE.
Maybe there wasn't any houses around ER? I mean, it's not like SV to ER is a day and three hour drive. You're sure not too bright for someone who works at the BoE.

I think Coach Justice will do what ever it takes to help his son succeed -- nothing wrong with that.

Now Real Badman -- just wanted you to know that Justice moved from the Mouth Card area -- what is that 2 minutes to Feds Creek and 5-7 to East Ridge -- moving to the SV area during the school year doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe he had a plan that didn't go the way he wanted. None the less -- Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Team Wrote:Maybe there wasn't any houses around ER? I mean, it's not like SV to ER is a day and three hour drive. You're sure not too bright for someone who works at the BoE.

I think Coach Justice will do what ever it takes to help his son succeed -- nothing wrong with that.

Now Real Badman -- just wanted you to know that Justice moved from the Mouth Card area -- what is that 2 minutes to Feds Creek and 5-7 to East Ridge -- moving to the SV area during the school year doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe he had a plan that didn't go the way he wanted. None the less -- Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That house was being rented to them. Either way you can respect the man for doing what is best for his son.
Real Badman Wrote:That house was being rented to them. Either way you can respect the man for doing what is best for his son.

I agree :Thumbs:
Real Badman Wrote:Either way you can respect the man for doing what is best for his son.

This is a serious question... Why do you think the move to KCC is best for his son?
Real Badman Wrote:That house was being rented to them. Either way you can respect the man for doing what is best for his son.

It was bought Confusedhh: