Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Griffin: NBA Rookie of the Year
As predicted, the 2nd year player is the rookie of the year.
No brained. Was their even a 2nd place vote?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Had to go to him. How many games did he play that first season?
Anyone watch 214 dunks in so many minutes by Griffin?
LWC Wrote:Had to go to him. How many games did he play that first season?

Injured just before the first game of the season
I don't care how many games he played last year He was on an NBA Team, So he's not a Rookie!!!!!
^ rules say otherwise. Who would you have chosen?
John Wall.... But would have picked Landry Fields if the Anthony trade didn't happen.
Can't argue with this.
He was hands down the rookie of the year.
If the Clippers would have been a contender.....which is possibly one of the biggest "if"s all-time.....he would have been an MVP contender lol
I can buy the argument of him not being a rookie because he was practicing against NBA talent, but he was injured!
By far the rookie of the year IMO..
His dunks we're marvelous, and I'd say there are a lot of NBA players out there that do not want to be in front of him when hes going up.
Not another rookie in the league that can dunk over a KIA!
Stardust Wrote:Not another rookie in the league that can dunk over a KIA!

I would say A LOT of players can dunk over the FRONT of a KIA.... I would bet that John Wall could for sure....
ekff Wrote:I would say A LOT of players can dunk over the FRONT of a KIA.... I would bet that John Wall could for sure....

But what rookie can dunk like Blake Griffin? Confusedhh:
He practiced with pros all year before his actual "Rookie Season" SO not sure hes a rookie. But DEf the best "Rookie" in the league.
ekff Wrote:I would say A LOT of players can dunk over the FRONT of a KIA.... I would bet that John Wall could for sure....

But Blake Griffin is the ONLY one to do it:biggrin: