Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite News Guy or Girl
My favorite is Anderson Cooper from CNN. I like the way he presents the news and I usually watch Anderson Cooper 360.

Who's your favorite News Guy or girl?
Everybody that's not on the FoxNews channel....
Don't reall have one just as long as they tell the news......that jim guy off wymt is pretty funny
Christy Paul on CNN Headline news. I think she's off having a baby.
Anderson Cooper -- CNN
Did you all know that Anderson Cooper is gay? Not that it's a big deal, but someone outed him without his permission.

I would have never guessed it otherwise. I think that he is a nice looking guy.
really? I've always thought he was a good looking guy too..Where did you get that info? Either way, he is still my favorite!
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:really? I've always thought he was a good looking guy too..Where did you get that info? Either way, he is still my favorite!

I heard it somewhere..but I was just looking at some websites regarding that issue and I found a couple of articles that accuse, but no definite fact. Maybe it's not true. He's my fav too.
Brian Milam
Mary Jo Perino - WLEX 18 Sports
No, I did'nt know that PP.....Of course it really don't matter to me. I have a few Gay friends as well and they are just as nice as sraight people are.
I agree BP. The boy that cheers with my daughter at Belfry is a Junior and just came out at school. He told all the cheerleaders first, then his friends at school. Of course he is getting a lot of crap from the jocks and pretty much every other guy at school gives him a hard time, but he has more self-confidence in himself then all of the others put together. I am so proud of how he handles himself and the grief they try to give him.

But, like I told BGG...after researching it a little longer, I don't know if it has been confirmed that Anderson Cooper is gay, it has been speculated upon. I'm glad I made that a hidden post.
Dr Don when he films the ballgames...
Definitely this guy....Smile

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/weatherdork.html
Her
i had no clue