Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 70 -- Pike Central 55
Let's hear what everyone thinks...Lowe was out....

Belfry won by 15, 69-54 I think...can't remember the score....very sloppy game on both ends....

Pirates were up 20 most of the game, then with like 30 secs left, they were up 19, and Central scored two easy buckets because the Bucs quit playing with like 15 secs. left....but they did win by fifteen....

Shocker or not???

I'm sure it was for Alfus...lol....
Belfry has been a suprise team this season and seem to be on there way to some big wins in tourny play.
If Brad Lowe played them I'll be surprised but if he didn't then I predicted Belfry to win...
If Lowe Played then I am suprised, if he didnt then not really
He didn't play so this is no surprise...
I think someone said at the game that Lowe has "contusions on his knee and he did something to his growth plates"...i don't know if contusions are possible or even what they are, but he was on crutches...

IMO, I don't look to see him back until next month sometime.
If I'm not mistaken a contusion is an internal bruise, and is really painful.

This isn't a shocker since he didn't play, because he is their go to guy.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:If I'm not mistaken a contusion is an internal bruise, and is really painful.

This isn't a shocker since he didn't play, because he is their go to guy.

Yeah it's a bruise...
70-55 Belfry win (no Lowe for PC)
Way to go Belfry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't much of a surprise, Belfry should have won this game and did. They're a tough team and have a legitamate(sp) shot in March.
I heard Lowe was out the rest of the season..don't know if thats true or not though. In my opinion tonight was Howard's best game all year. He played under control and didn't do anything crazy. He didn't jack up shots from all over and he made his free throws. Matt Maynard was out of control in this game
Everyone played well....out-of-control is Matt's style for the most part....but he's always "in control" of his game...he's averaging about 15 to 18 per game...

Doug played well, but had another lazy defense night. But, the Bucs still managed to pull this one out by 15.

Final Score was 70 - 55, BTW....can't edit my posts anymore for some reason
Congrats Belfry. Definitely a surprise team this year.
Expect a different outcome first round of district...
I doubt it. The only thing different will probably be a worse defeat at the hands of Belfry.
Congrats Belfry!!!
Yea, if Lowe is out for the rest of the season then PC will suffer an early exit come tourney time.
PC has to much potential on the bench to be out so quick. If Lowe is out then the rest of the team has got to stop feeling sorry for themselves, and get ready to play.
Good job belfry! By the way, Lowe went to the doctor today to see how long he will be out. But its true about the contusions and the growth plate.
But, I dont think pike central was outplayed but i think they were outcoached.
"Straightballa4" Wrote:Good job belfry! By the way, Lowe went to the doctor today to see how long he will be out. But its true about the contusions and the growth plate.
But, I dont think pike central was outplayed but i think they were outcoached.

I don't doubt that a bit.