Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO may be following comet Elenin according to China's Space Agency
More on the approaching comet Elenin. BTW, the ELE in comet Elenin is supposedly the code name for Extinction Level Event.

"Based on reports published by China's space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO."

http://translate.google.com

Russian astronomer, Leonid Elenin, Institute of Applied Mathematics discovered comet Comet Elenin on December 10, 2010.

WOW! :popcorn:
If you read up on Leonid Elenin many people believe he is not a real person . Evidently the comet is approaching from the constellation LEO, and NID stands for National Intelligence Department. The ELE in Elenin stands for Extinction Level Event, and the NIN represents Nibiru Is Near. Smile
I am so happy that we have this forum on here now. I love it!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Marshall Applewhite and his followers may be on this one, from a connecting flight from Comet Hale-Bopp. :popcorn:
I see aliens all the time, usually because I'm hammered on cheap beer, but I swear that I see them......

.....Are Pink Elephants from outer space, i see them too. There probably what's making that ground shake too.
maybe this is the sixth extinction level event that Prince Charles spoke about the other day
I know this isn't a basketball forum, but I couldn't help myself. Actually, the UFO is bringing an 11'6 shooting guard in to Perry Central from the planet Uranus. They have heard that TECO may have another opening, plus they think it may help Coach Cal get a better look at him as a possible UK signee.
worker1 Wrote:I know this isn't a basketball forum, but I couldn't help myself. Actually, the UFO is bringing an 11'6 shooting guard in to Perry Central from the planet Uranus. They have heard that TECO may have another opening, plus they think it may help Coach Cal get a better look at him as a possible UK signee.

It's true. I have no idea how this stuff keeps getting out of the county.

Anyways, between this and all the other 2012 stuff it is certainly creepy, I don't know how real it all is, but it is just a tad creepy.
Stardust Wrote:I see aliens all the time, usually because I'm hammered on cheap beer, but I swear that I see them......

.....Are Pink Elephants from outer space, i see them too. There probably what's making that ground shake too.

Aliens surround us all.....

There mostly disguised as PCC fans