Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics - 97 Heat 81 Final Game 3
Looks like you guys better put your brooms back

Well at least for this series.

And does Rondo Have heart or what?
Yeah anyone who said sweep for this one, is crazy....
Heat won't win another game in this series if Bosh goes for 6 & 5. This is what Bill Walton tweeted about his performance, "If Chris Bosh were a superhero created by the incomparable Stan Lee, he most definitely would be the Invisible Woman." I thought it was pretty funny. I'd like to hear Hoots thoughts on his favorite players performance tonight. Big Grin
Lechoke James - 43 mins, 6/16 from the field, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers, and 15 points. He did have 5 blocks and 2 steals though.
Aslan Wrote:Heat won't win another game in this series if Bosh goes for 6 & 5. This is what Bill Walton tweeted about his performance, "If Chris Bosh were a superhero created by the incomparable Stan Lee, he most definitely would be the Invisible Woman." I thought it was pretty funny. I'd like to hear Hoots thoughts on his favorite players performance tonight. Big Grin
Lechoke James - 43 mins, 6/16 from the field, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers, and 15 points. He did have 5 blocks and 2 steals though.

Batman did OK, I did see wade Stat Packing toward the end though.

When Pierce hit that three from way out i was like, This series just got interesting.
Aslan Wrote:Heat won't win another game in this series if Bosh goes for 6 & 5. This is what Bill Walton tweeted about his performance, "If Chris Bosh were a superhero created by the incomparable Stan Lee, he most definitely would be the Invisible Woman." I thought it was pretty funny. I'd like to hear Hoots thoughts on his favorite players performance tonight. Big Grin

Bosh is a joke anyways... Bosh is like a fake KG or Lamar Odom.... Heat need people like Jones and Miller to step up like West did for the Celtics tonight...
KG had a HUGE game. Looked like the old KG.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Rajon Rondo with one arm > LeChoke

Paraphrased quote of the night, "Feels like its broke, not that big a deal... ill be ready in 2 days."
K_Mac Wrote:Rajon Rondo with one arm > LeChoke

Paraphrased quote of the night, "Feels like its broke, not that big a deal... ill be ready in 2 days."

UK boys are tough!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good to see Boston play with some intensity and win game 3, Seems like they are back in this all of sudden. The play where Rondo was injured worried me and made me sick to see, Glad it wasn't worse than what it was. I hope they come out and play like this again in game 4 and tie it at 2's going back to Miami.
I don't know where you got the idea that Hoot's favorite player is Lebron James. As I have said before, he is a rich, spoiled, jerk as are most NBA stars. My happiness does not depend on the job performance of some adult male who gets paid to play a boy's game.

I really do not care who wins the title as long as it is not LA because when it comes to rich, spoiled jerks who get paid to dribble a basketball, there are none bigger than Kobe Bryant, IMO. Once the Lakers are ousted and Kobe starts blaming everybody but himself, I will go back to looking forward to football season. :biggrin:
Television dictated that this had to b e a series and the Heat were not allowed to close it out too early. No surprise to me at all.:popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Television dictated that this had to b e a series and the Heat were not allowed to close it out too early. No surprise to me at all.:popcorn:

Oddly enough this could be true.

The lakers are not getting there usual calls which without L.A in the west there in no competition for any east team. Looks like money from the 2 time cheating champs isn't cutting it and there going in a new south beach direction.

I think if Boston can win game 4 its their series.
I can't get over rondo coming back in the game.

You see kobe with his finger whine for over a year. Lebron blames losing on his elbow. Wade miss over a calf injury.

But rondo comes back after dislocating his elbow? Jesus! I loved his talk after the game. Ill be back for game 4.
stardust Wrote:television dictated that this had to b e a series and the heat were not allowed to close it out too early. No surprise to me at all.:popcorn:

lol.
I have a feeling that this will be a 7 game series with each team winning their home games but, I am really hoping that the Celtics can win it!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't know where you got the idea that Hoot's favorite player is Lebron James. As I have said before, he is a rich, spoiled, jerk as are most NBA stars. My happiness does not depend on the job performance of some adult male who gets paid to play a boy's game.

I really do not care who wins the title as long as it is not LA because when it comes to rich, spoiled jerks who get paid to dribble a basketball, there are none bigger than Kobe Bryant, IMO. Once the Lakers are ousted and Kobe starts blaming everybody but himself, I will go back to looking forward to football season. :biggrin:
Haha, alright. Just curious, who is your favorite team & player(s)?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Oddly enough this could be true.

The lakers are not getting there usual calls which without L.A in the west there in no competition for any east team. Looks like money from the 2 time cheating champs isn't cutting it and there going in a new south beach direction.

I think if Boston can win game 4 its their series.
Really? I think you aim for absurd posts.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I can't get over rondo coming back in the game.

You see kobe with his finger whine for over a year. Lebron blames losing on his elbow. Wade miss over a calf injury.

But rondo comes back after dislocating his elbow? Jesus! I loved his talk after the game. Ill be back for game 4.
I have never seen Kobe complain about his finger.
Aslan Wrote:Haha, alright. Just curious, who is your favorite team & player(s)?
I am not really an NBA fan or a fan of any professional sport. I admire and respect players who understand that they are getting pade huge salaries to play child's games as adults - or at least seem to understand that fact. I like watching players do well who understand that they are nothing more than entertainers whose job is to provide something for people with real jobs something to do in their leisure time.

As for favorite players who fit the above criteria, I like players like Steve Nash and Tim Duncan. As for playing style, I also love the way that Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, and Dirk Nowitzki play. I don't listen to enough post game interviews to know what kind of attitude those three have toward their fans.

I don't really have a favorite team. I like basketball teams that play as teams. Right now, I like the way that Dallas, New Orleans, and Boston play.

Oh i thought we was having a absurd comment contest.

Really? Did you watch the playoffs last year? He whined every game.
#BBFL
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am not really an NBA fan or a fan of any professional sport. I admire and respect players who understand that they are getting pade huge salaries to play child's games as adults - or at least seem to understand that fact. I like watching players do well who understand that they are nothing more than entertainers whose job is to provide something for people with real jobs something to do in their leisure time.

As for favorite players who fit the above criteria, I like players like Steve Nash and Tim Duncan. As for playing style, I also love the way that Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, and Dirk Nowitzki play. I don't listen to enough post game interviews to know what kind of attitude those three have toward their fans.

I don't really have a favorite team. I like basketball teams that play as teams. Right now, I like the way that Dallas, New Orleans, and Boston play.

You're very oldschool Hoot, :p
Yeah, Kobe was all about playing up the fact that he had an injured finger. He would look at it just about every time he went up and down the court.

Rondo coming back out of the locker room was a very eye-opening moment for his career. Every "non-Celtic hating" fan has to agree that his toughness was very impressive. I had no idea he had that in him because that fall was very gruesome to watch.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Yeah, Kobe was all about playing up the fact that he had an injured finger. He would look at it just about every time he went up and down the court.

Rondo coming back out of the locker room was a very eye-opening moment for his career. Every "non-Celtic hating" fan has to agree that his toughness was very impressive. I had no idea he had that in him because that fall was very gruesome to watch.

Exactly!
#BBFL
^ Jesus!
lol.. Well IDK why LA and Kobe is being brought into this thread.. We all know where they are right now... As for the Heat, "they will be just fine"... I really think that the Heat we're scared to go inside on Boston just because of the return of Shaq.. Yeah Chris Bosh can't be doing the 6 & 5 like that or else the Heat will lose.. But right now Heat lead the series 2-1... Heat will win this series.. (Along with the NBA championship).
Ballers Wrote:Heat will win this series.. (Along with the NBA championship).

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Once again I've never seen him complain about it. Got proof, then show it.

I looked up some quotes for you, Aslan.

Quote:“When the doctors told me recovery from a procedure could be 12 weeks, I just decided now was not the time to have surgery,” Bryant said on the Web site kb24.com. “What it really came down to for me is that I just didn’t want to miss any time ‘punching the clock’ for the Lakers, given all we are trying to accomplish as a team this NBA season.”

Quote:Bryant said in a statement. "I would prefer to delay any surgical procedure until after our Lakers season, and this summer's Olympic Games. But, this is an injury that myself and the Lakers' medical staff will just have to continue to monitor on a day-to-day basis."
Stardust Wrote:Television dictated that this had to b e a series and the Heat were not allowed to close it out too early. No surprise to me at all.:popcorn:

I respectfully disagree. The Celtics were just a better team in Game 3.