•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last movie you watched?
Saving Private Ryan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stephen King's Silver Bullet
Saving Private Ryan good movie
Dinner For Schmucks
Ironman 9/10 Pretty good.
^ I watched it last night
^Let me guess, on FX.. Me and you must be watching FX at the same time on Monday nights.
I just got finished watching Vegas Vacation the other night. Netflix is sending me The Other Guys tomorrow.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Ghost Rider - 7/10. Guarantee someone else watched it last night too.
Paul
Horrible Bosses- 6/10...made me laugh a couple times and Jennifer Anniston could get it
Bad News Bears
The new Transformers is Absolutely Brilliant. Possibly one of the best movies i have ever watched.
^ I still go with #1 as the best, but this one was better than #2
House of Wax
Lake Placid
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The new Transformers is Absolutely Brilliant. Possibly one of the best movies i have ever watched.

I hated it, possibly one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

But speaking of movies, I haven't watched one in ages. What's wrong with me? lol
Mallrats
I watched "The Other Guys" last night. Thought it was pretty good actually. Better than I expected it to be.
The Wizard
I Am Legend..
6 Pack
Inglorious Bast**** 9/10
Grandma's Boy
Paranormal Activity 3

Saw a lady stand up and leave today, shouting, "That's it! I can't take any more! I will see you all at the house!" LMAO!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Halloween on AMC.
Rush Hour 3
Halloween - Rob Zombie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next