•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last movie you watched?
The Dilemma
Went and watched Transformers 3 over the long weekend. I loved it. A+.
T3 Dark of the Moon in 3D was freaking awesome. Best 3D movie I have saw. Looked better than Avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
28 Days Later
Redbox rented Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. When does part 2 come out? I think it is soon isn't it.

FWIW- Voldermort is the LEAST scary bad-guy ever!
LWC Wrote:Redbox rented Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. When does part 2 come out? I think it is soon isn't it.

FWIW- Voldermort is the LEAST scary bad-guy ever!

July 15th.
He's not suppose to be scary, lol. I love Voldemort.
Aslan Wrote:Transformers looked great, but IMO it was a bad movie. Plot holes/stupidity.
It's a movie about 80's cartoons/toys. What did you expect Shindler's List? It was very enjoyable. Alot better than the previous installment. Some movies are just ment to be watched and enjoied, not to be taken seriously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

Wild Hogs
Amun-Ra Wrote:It's a movie about 80's cartoons/toys. What did you expect Shindler's List? It was very enjoyable. Alot better than the previous installment. Some movies are just ment to be watched and enjoied, not to be taken seriously.

Spoiler Alert
I really love Transformers. Watched the cartoons and junk since I can remember. But this movie disgraces it. It's hard for me to enjoy it with the plot holes; 200 decepitcons appearing from Cyberton? When they were on Cyberton in the 2nd movie, hatch-lings were dying because they didn't have an energy replacement. They could have used them the last two movies but save them for now, too convenient. At the end that hot British chick talks Megaton into killing Sentinel Prime, even though those two characters have never met, but she somehow can manipulate to him perfectly. Also the stupidity; Megatron not being leader of the decepticons, Shia Labeouf killing Starscream(wtf), attempt at humor that failed, and you'd figure Optimus and Megatron would have an epic battle since this is the last one, but nooooooo. Optimus killed him, with one arm, one hit. Megatron was seriously a bitch these last two movies and he's my favorite character, lol.

It's kind of like the Harry Potter series for me. Since I read the book, I can't enjoy the movies as much because they have tons of flaws and simply aren't as good.

Here's a good article on the movies stupidity. http://deathstarpr.blogspot.com/2011/07/...rk-of.html
Hangover 2
I've watched all Transformers cept' this one.. (Still can't believe I haven't seen it yet)
Same with the Harry Potters. Love the movies, never read the books.. Can't believe I haven't watched the 1st Deathly Hallows. I'd go watch the 2nd but I feel as if I would miss too much from the first one.
Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2
Ballers Wrote:I've watched all Transformers cept' this one.. (Still can't believe I haven't seen it yet)
Same with the Harry Potters. Love the movies, never read the books.. Can't believe I haven't watched the 1st Deathly Hallows. I'd go watch the 2nd but I feel as if I would miss too much from the first one.

Redbox has it now. I rented it yesterday. I would certainly rent it before, because it might be hard to follow without it. A lot of stuff going on in part 1.

I have never read the books either.
Revenge of the Nerds
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2.

I must say I really enjoied it. Good ending to the story. I think there were ways they could havce made the last movie better but in all it was well done. My wife was so tore up because there aren't anymore movies coming out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Watched the Harry potter movie this afternoon with two of my sons. It was good
^Same as what the above said. Watched the last Harry Potter and it was good.

Rented two more movies (Wife picked them out):
I Am Number 4
Drive Angry

Anyone seen those?
Would watch 'I am #4' if I was at work but 'Drive Angry' is the type of mindless Nic Cage stuff I would get off Netflix.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Necessary Roughness
Wrong turn is the best movie i have ever watched !
Conan the Barbarian
The Nutty Professor
Arthur
Friday
The Rite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Year One
Zombieland
^Great movie...

Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince
(fell asleep half way through it) Sad
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next