WWE Tough Enough
Who wins, why?

Martin
Christina
AJ
Andy
Ryan
Luke
I am going to guess Luke. They are making him sound like a complete jerk, but he does have it all. If he doesn't win, he still winds up with a contract, just like the Miz did.
Hoping Martin wins, he's won the most challenges and everyone seems to like him.

If Christina wins, there might be a riot.
IMO, all that are left will likely get a developmental contract. I'd love to see a Luke/Ryan tag team.
Martin fractured his foot, so he's out of the competition.

Christina also was injured, but they haven't revealed her status.
In light of yesterday, is there any doubt that Luke wins?
I agree, Luke is a lock, but I like Ryan's look the most
wish MDogg would have won (Matt) been great to see him vs sin cara
Luke, most def because he wants this contract more than anyone and he shows how good he can be at all times...
Personally I wish jeremiah would have won. Now between the two left I dont really care.
K_Mac Wrote:Personally I wish jeremiah would have won. Now between the two left I dont really care.

I was pulling for him as well.
However, coming from a sport where the object is to hurt people, and moving from one where you are supposed to put on a show and not hurt anyone, he needed work lol
I believe Luke is going to win, as much as I dislike it.
Luke will win.
Luke didnt win. (thank god)
Andy won but I expect Luke to get a contract to
I'm sure everyone will get a deveplomental contract.
LWC Wrote:I am going to guess Luke. They are making him sound like a complete jerk, but he does have it all. If he doesn't win, he still winds up with a contract, just like the Miz did.

I said this from day one, and I was VERY close. I think Andy needed the win to get him over.

CardinalAlum Wrote:Andy won but I expect Luke to get a contract to

J-Rod Wrote:I'm sure everyone will get a deveplomental contract.

As these two, Stardust and others have said, Luke and at LEAST 3 others will get a developmental deal.