Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls 103 - Heat 82 (EC Finals Game 1)
Shady Grady Wrote:Even if the Heat do win, how can a one time champion be "The Greatest Champion of All Time"? That title belongs to MJ and always will. The greatest to ever play and the greatest that will ever play.

It will be the first of 10 championships, and the history books will have a devoted chapter to the ONLY American KING to ever reign supreme......:1:
Shady Grady Wrote:Even if the Heat do win, how can a one time champion be "The Greatest Champion of All Time"? That title belongs to MJ and always will. The greatest to ever play and the greatest that will ever play.

Shall be the first of many.
Stardust Wrote:It will be the first of 10 championships, and the history books will have a devoted chapter to the ONLY American KING to ever reign supreme......:1:

My. Gosh.
^ Ha!
Ballers Wrote:There was a lot that went to this game.. Bulls shot the 3 ball really well, and that is what beat the Heat..

Taj Gibson had the night of his life.. He will never dunk like that again.
All this game done was piss off Lebron.. Now he's gonna drop 50 and probably sweep out the rest of the way.

Why is Gibson not going to dunk like that again? He's not going to get any less athletic the next two week. Man, that dunk over Wade was nasty! Best posterization of someone in a while.
I kind of agree though about the Heat getting pissed. This game will make them wake up and they'll comeback and win this series. It's gonna be a battle though.
It was much nastier to see it live... The pictures doesn't do it justice that's for sure.
So great to get on here and see people make excuses for the Heat losing. Besides the fact that the Bulls just flat out-hustled the Heat and played GREAT defense. I don't care if the Bulls win another game in this series. You can not sit their and say that the Bulls were not the better team last night.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad to see the Bulls win and their bigs step-up!! I hope they can keep this up and beat Miami!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MisterPerfect Wrote:So great to get on here and see people make excuses for the Heat losing. Besides the fact that the Bulls just flat out-hustled the Heat and played GREAT defense. I don't care if the Bulls win another game in this series. You can not sit their and say that the Bulls were not the better team last night.

No excuses, just fact.
Ballers Wrote:No excuses, just fact.

Fact? So was it a fact that the Bulls had the best regular season record? And the Heat got beat Sunday night? That's a fact!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Fact? So was it a fact that the Bulls had the best regular season record? And the Heat got beat Sunday night? That's a fact!

:igiveup: