Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Benoit's Death
Alright, so after reading for over 2 hours about his Death and all the conspiracy theories behind it, I really started thinking. Before I read into all the facts and read peoples thoughts behind the incident, I thought it was an open and shut case. Now Im not so sure.. What does everyone else think?
All I know is that one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time and his family are no longer with us and it is SOOOOO sad.
IMHO, there was no conspiracy. I do believe that this was an act of rage at a moment's notice. I don't believe that this was planned out in advance, but an act of rage from a fight with Nancy. I believe he killed her and then at that moment knew he could not live with the consequences. Thus, the murder of his son was premeditated. Then the ultimate act of cowardice was when he took his own life.

There are some extremely interesting stories about Nancy. She was not someone that was faithful. She became Chris's wife after she had an affair on her then husband Kevin Sullivan, and stories of her infidelity with guys like Ric Flair are rampant throughout her marriage with Sullivan and Benoit. Could infidelity drive a man to murder, well, it happens all the time.

I do not believe that it had anything to do with Steroids. Steroids is not the most mentally stable drug, but it is far less than the evil documented by the media.

I just don't buy that this was anything other than what it was. Stories of affairs and a jealous partner, drug money owed to some thug. Bottom-line, this was as strange as strange gets.
IMHO, there was no conspiracy. I do believe that this was an act of rage at a moment's notice. I don't believe that this was planned out in advance, but an act of rage from a fight with Nancy. I believe he killed her and then at that moment knew he could not live with the consequences. Thus, the murder of his son was premeditated. Then the ultimate act of cowardice was when he took his own life.

There are some extremely interesting stories about Nancy. She was not someone that was faithful. She became Chris's wife after she had an affair on her then husband Kevin Sullivan, and stories of her infidelity with guys like Ric Flair are rampant throughout her marriage with Sullivan and Benoit. Could infidelity drive a man to murder, well, it happens all the time.

I do not believe that it had anything to do with Steroids. Steroids is not the most mentally stable drug, but it is far less than the evil documented by the media.

I just don't buy that this was anything other than what it was. Stories of affairs and a jealous partner, drug money owed to some thug. Bottom-line, this was as strange as strange gets.
I do not believe any of it was premeditated part either.
Alright, while Im not saying he did or didnt do it, Im just going to ask some questions and point out a few things.
1. It was posted 14 hours before any bodies were found that Benoit would miss the show because of the death of his wife nancy.
2. Why was the address he texted to people wrong?
3. The people he texted his address should have already known where he lived so why txt them at all?
4. What about sherri martel who died 2 weeks sooner? She was also connected to Kevin Sullivan (one who many conspirators believe killed the benoits)
5. There was a lot of beer and wine bottles at the scene. Benoit didnt drink and his blood alochol level proved he hadnt been drinking.
6. Blood tests showed he had Testosterone, Xanex and Hydrocodone in his system, but no alcohol. So who drank the beer or the bottle of wine found near his body?
7. Its also rumored Kevin Sullivan is a satanist

Now these are just a few things to toss out there. Many of them I can answer for, but a couple are still mysterious to me. I personally believe he did it, but like all other chris Benoit fans Im just entertaining the idea it wasnt him out of pure hope because I dont want it to have been him.
K_Mac, that is interesting stuff.
LWC Wrote:K_Mac, that is interesting stuff.

Thanks. after SD brought his name up in the HOF thread I got curious and done some reading on it. I read for over two hours and there really is some very interesting stuff that will make you think.