Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream match #2: Ricky Steamboat v. Bret Hart
Probably the two greatest technical wrestlers in the business. This would be for the purists. Steamboat will be able to carry the pace, but between these two, the false finishes will have viewers on the edge of their seats for the entire match.

So much was made out of the 60 minutes that Hart and Michaels, but Steamboat would go 60 minutes with Flair 4 times a week for two straight months.

This would be fun to see.
You had to make this one for people like me! lol.

I can't pick a winner, I will just sit back and enjoy. Two of the greatest ever.

Bret would probably get the win, but then again, many careers were made beating Bret Hart.
^ possibly the same thing can be said about Steamboat. Though Steamboat got the WM3 win, it was the bell to the throat incident that got Savage over forever in the WWE. Steamboat and Flair had their greatest matches ever when Flair was US champion with the Fans going nuts because Flair always cheated, which set-up Flair as the dirtiest player in the game.

Steamboat, along with Youngblood, made Ole and Gene the most hated tag-team in the early 80's.

Hart truly made both Michaels and Stone Cold into the mega stars that they are. And would Owen have ever gotten away from the Blue Blazer gimmick if not for the 5* matches with Bret?
^See why I said two of the best ever Wink What I wouldn't give for those types of matches and characters. It is sad that PWI has to put people like Orton in their top 15, so sad.
Steamboat was popular with the small package, where as Bret Hart got caught in it alot.

Steamboat would take it, the match would be awesome tho.