Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Widow Paintball League "Pikeville KY"
A new paintball league is forming in Pikeville, Ky.
It will be at Bob Amos park and Cut Thru Adventures will be hosting it.

If anyone wondering about it please post on here.
Thanks Fellas

Plus it will also host open games.

Come out and support the league, and field.
what type of field is this?
Woodsball or Speedball? Woodsball events I am all for. Scenario play and so forth. Speedball, I am not set up for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Hey fellas,
well, it's at this moment neither...LOL...
The field is 4 times the size of a speed-ball field, though it has no natural cover,
so can't classify it a woods-ball field. Though we will be setting up bunkers made of pallets, and barrels, bails of hay and etc. to make good cover, we need teams of 5 for league play and you can have alternates for backups, My team consist of a woodsball team, we shoot phenoms and a5s, and 3 of us run 30 round tac caps...A team in Whitesburg (Premier Paintball Store) is going to be a speed-ball team (I've seen them run dyes, bob longs and etc)...So you will have variety of teams...We need support, later on Sean at Cut Thru Adventures will be adding a several acre woods-ball field we can play on once the lease goes thru. If we don't get the support we need then I would hate to say this opportunity may go away...Plus the store in Whitesburg is supporting also...
When is all this going down? I would love to get back into it. I haven't got to play the past two years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Right now, Sean is waiting for the poles to be set by the city, once they are set then we will be good to go, Saturday we are going to be painting and marking where bunkers will be going and etc. Besides that Sean is hoping for a Memorial Day weekend opening.