Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson Gross New Hazard Coach
Tyson Gross (Owsley) is the new Girls' Basketball Coach at Hazard!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!
I don't think I know him but good luck and welcome to the Bulldog family!
He was a Owlsey Co player, I believe back in the 2005-2007 yr range. Congrats Gross.
^ Tyson played from 2002-2005, was a good player, and has been an assistant boys coach for the last few years.
WOW! Congrats Tyson! Wish the best of luck to him and hope to see him have years of success!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good luck coach
Congrats Coach
ekff Wrote:^ Tyson played from 2002-2005, was a good player, and has been an assistant boys coach for the last few years.

Sure, dont seem like that long ago. Good luck.
Congratulations to Coach Gross! Welcome to Bulldog Nation!
Tyson will do a great job with them. He done wonders with a very weak Middle School Boys Team this past season.
He will do a great job with these girls, but really thought they would go for someone who would of been their for a while. I'm sure Tyson is just using this job as a stepping stone to get into coaching. He definitely wants a boys job somewhere, so I'm sure as soon as one opens up he will be out of their. He will do great while he is here, but wish Hazard would of picked someone that would of set up shop for a long time in the county and wants to work for the future. Good luck to the Lady Dawgs.
Welcome to the BullDog Family !!! GOOD LUCK !!!!
Welcome and good luck to the new coach. Looking forward to progress for the Bulldog girls.
Good luck coach Gross
I sure would have liked to seen Gross stayed at Owsley Co but at the time the job wasn't open. I wish you the best of luck Tyson.
Tailback44 Wrote:I sure would have liked to seen Gross stayed at Owsley Co but at the time the job wasn't open. I wish you the best of luck Tyson.

I have spoke personally with Tyson. He said he was offered the Owsley County job as soon as Coach Davidson quit. He had not yet accepted the Hazard job at that time. He told me he felt Hazard was a better situation.
Hes got himself a good team for the next 3 years, that group of sophomores is what that team is made up of, with Sarah Pratt on the point, Tori wells underneath getting rebounds, Kelly patrick outside shooting threes, Madison neace driving in and shooting layups, Savanah roark scoring down low and Britany miller playing great defense. Brook sharpey is another great player on the team, you cant throw over top of her she will block it. I wish this team goodluck this season! GO DOGS!