Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 7 - (10) Michigan 6 (Softball)
Final from the Ann Arbor Regional

Kentucky advances to Regional Championship Game tomorrow

Kentucky took a 7-1 lead into the 7th, allowing 5 Runs (Single, Grand Slam) in the Top of the 7th

Michigan came into this game with a 52-4 Record

Michigan plays later tonight in the losers bracket against either Notre Dame or Western Michigan. (Double Elimination Format) Michigan loses there game tonight there season is over

Chanda Bell (UK) picks up her 2nd Win in 24 hrs.

Kentucky Softball is pretty awesome. Coach Lawson is doing a Fabulous Job with these girls.
Kentucky could host Super Regional if they Win tomorrow and make it to the Super Regionals
WOW! What a game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Huge win for Kentucky! Michigan had a great comeback but the Cats were able to hold them off. Kentucky faced a great pitcher today and were able to score 6 of their 7 runs off of her. I look for Kentucky to win the regional tomorrow to advance to the super regional. Go Cats!
blue1424 Wrote:Huge win for Kentucky! Michigan had a great comeback but the Cats were able to hold them off. Kentucky faced a great pitcher today and were able to score 6 of their 7 runs off of her. I look for Kentucky to win the regional tomorrow to advance to the super regional. Go Cats!

this was an upset too. I hope so. Should be another good game tomorrow