Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Your Character
Pretend that you are a pro wrestler and create yourself a character. What would your ring name be? Would you be a face or a heel? Entrance Music? Cut us a promo, tell us which of our BGR users you would go after, etc...

I'll start..........
"Professor" Shane.

Heel.

Leader of the faction "Professor's Services"

Professor's Services would be a group of 1 main event contender, the manager (me), a tag team and a few lower-card wrestlers. The group would be kind-of-like Kenny Bowlin from OVW's group but more focused on the wrestlers than the manager.

My catch-phrase would be, "**$-kickin' 101 is now in session" When I gave a challenge to a member of my faction it would be "Today's lesson is destruction, and ________ is your assignment"

Weak I know, but I don't claim to be great, lol.
One thing I would say when I came out to the ring for a spot would be "Class is in session but you fans would never pass the test. All of you are failures, just like your team, your job and your family. (*boo**Shut Up! Be quiet when the teacher is talking, etc...*) All I know are passing grades, and all I associate with are people that pass the test. Tonight's lesson is destruction, the assignment is........."
I would be called Star Dust. I would use the Bionic Elbow to put guys into lala land. And I would tell everyone that I am "Funky like a Monkey"
Heel or Face?
Heel, would create a tag team called the Outlaws