Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 112 - Thunder 105 (OT) (WC Finals Game 4)
Dallas Leads 3-1

Thunder lead by 15 with around 4 minutes to play and couldn't hang on to the lead

Game 5 Wednesday Might in Dallas
Dirk with another big game, 40 pts
If KD is a top 5 player in the NBA, he can't let his team lose this game, not with a 15 point led and 4 minutes left.....
Das Dirk does it again! Dallas is headed to the NBA Finals
I wonder how poorly the PG played?
^ Not good enough obviously
Why? Can someone tell me why OKC let this go? They had control of this game, and now they are headed to the house. Dallas takes it down tomorrow.
^ choke!!!
Dallas has this wrapped up. Dirk is drawing comparisons to some all-time playoff greats.
The Mavericks would have swept this series if they would have benched that has-been, Jason Kidd....
wait...
he isn't a has-been.
He's a never-was Wink
Welp, this ones over. Mavs are gonna advance.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dirk is on a mission this year and I don't think there is anyone that can stop him!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Dirk NoMisski is hungry for a ring.
MVP2 Wrote:Dirk NoMisski is hungry for a ring.

That's a great name!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dirk is starting to make shots that are reminding me of Bird!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
As bad as it pains me to say this.. OKC is going home.
^ agreed. But for the way Westbrooke has played, good riddance!
Stardust Wrote:^ agreed. But for the way Westbrooke has played, good riddance!

Westbrooke is terrible.
^ yes he is. Like I mentioned before Durant has no help at all
Strikeout King Wrote:^ yes he is. Like I mentioned before Durant has no help at all

Whatever, he has all kinds of help.... Westbrook and Durant are too busy seeing who can shoot the most..... Harden, Penkins, and Ibaka can all play.... Westbrook and DURANT need to pass more... Durant shoots way too many 3's to be 6'10.....
ekff Wrote:Whatever, he has all kinds of help.... Westbrook and Durant are too busy seeing who can shoot the most..... Harden, Penkins, and Ibaka can all play.... Westbrook and DURANT need to pass more... Durant shoots way too many 3's to be 6'10.....

If he has help then the others need to step up and start helping
ekff Wrote:Whatever, he has all kinds of help.... Westbrook and Durant are too busy seeing who can shoot the most..... Harden, Penkins, and Ibaka can all play.... Westbrook and DURANT need to pass more... Durant shoots way too many 3's to be 6'10.....

I don't care how tall you are, if you can shoot the 3 like Durrant, shoot it every chance ya get it. IMO Durrant needs to shoot the ball more! The Thunder only have three players that can create their own shot(Durrant, Westbrook, Harden). Perkins, Ibaka, and Collison, need others to create opportunities for them. Westbook does shoot way to much. He's a great slasher but takes way too many jump shots. IMO when Durrant sees Westbrook jacking up shots every trip down the floor he starts to press and takes bad shots. Harden is really the only one that plays in the flow of the game.
Man, we disagree on everything, lol.
^Agree...

I like Perkins and Harden.. I can live with Perkins down low scooping up boards.. The thing is he's not playing with the intensity he had in Boston..

Harden is a lights out shooter usually.. Was in college and has been in the NBA thus far..
Westbrooke is a total waste.. They are a superstar and a great role player away from being very dangerous.
the thunder have alot of great young talent but experience also plays a big part wen playoff time comes around
The more I watch Harden the like him... I have liked him more then Westbrook this post-season.
^ I'd love for the Heat to get Haden in a heartbeat! That kid finds ways to get guys shots.