Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust would you please stop!!!!!
Would you please knock this stuff off. You are getting absolutely ridiculous with this. You did this yesterday and out out 300 threads you started , you may have gotten only two replies. Obviously there is not much interest in what you are doing. You're not even taking the time to check to see if there is already an existing thread.

Why are you so obsessed with destroying the enjoyment of the baseball forum? Please go back to the General Discussion forum where you can add your daily 500 "what song are you listening to" posts. Surely you can fulfill your fantasy today with that. Please dont ruin this forum too. Sorry to be rude, but I think I am speaking for the masses.
Thank you for your comment and suggestion
Well said Bob Seger and your post was right on.
Ahh, guy's don't sweat it. Each day there will be fewer and fewer games, so it won't be soo bad. You'll be fine.
I agree with you Bob I get tired of seeing all that bull crap. If I want to know the cores of some of those games Ill get on the khsaa website and check for myself. I don't need them all posted. I only care about our area games.
Somewhere else, someone only cares about their area games! :thanks:
All of y'all are cracking me up. Too bad everyone likes the site with no rules, so he could post poop-turd-lick 300 times and nothing would happen.

Gotta take the bad with the good Wink
It the truth LWC. If someone wants to discuss a game, let them start a thread. It has nothing really to do with just this area. SD if you want everyone to see the scores just make one big thread. BUT, please stop cluttering up the baseball thread with score that "most" people don't really care about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Keep up the good work Stardust, I enjoy seeing all the scores. Keep'em coming. You da Man
LWC, now I am upset! Poop-Turd-Lick happens to be my alma mater and our baseball team can knock the crap out of the ball, so don't denigrate dear ole PTLHS.
I'm sorry, it has been a bad day and I needed a little humor to improve my mood.
No disrespect to anyone but are we too lazy to use the mouse to click on the pages? I know we may not like doing it but Stardust does it to keep everyone informed of some of the area games (with the area games/teams being YOURS)..with that being said keep up the Good Work SD
Its a baseball forum and he is posting baseball scores nothing wrong with it
Bob Seger Wrote:Would you please knock this stuff off. You are getting absolutely ridiculous with this. You did this yesterday and out out 300 threads you started , you may have gotten only two replies. Obviously there is not much interest in what you are doing. You're not even taking the time to check to see if there is already an existing thread.

Why are you so obsessed with destroying the enjoyment of the baseball forum? Please go back to the General Discussion forum where you can add your daily 500 "what song are you listening to" posts. Surely you can fulfill your fantasy today with that. Please dont ruin this forum too. Sorry to be rude, but I think I am speaking for the masses.

You are stretching it a bit, he only averages about 50 posts a day, not 500!:Clap:

He's only made about 41,500 posts on this site since December 2008:eyeroll:

I've tried to fight this battle and it's a losing one. He does the same thing to the basketball thread during basketball season. I guess he has nothing better to do than just sit on this site and aggrevate those of us that don't like the endless number of irrelevent threads or the "congratulation" post on every thread he doesn't start.

He won't quit, just deal with it!:HitWall:
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, guy's don't sweat it. Each day there will be fewer and fewer games, so it won't be soo bad. You'll be fine.

But the thing is no body else seems to be interested at all. Why screw it up for everyone else? Out of all the threads you create, there might be just one or two posts for the entire jumbled up mess. And to beat it all, you're usually the only one who makes those one or two posts. Usually it's just nothing more than one of those important "congrats " comments. Just take the time to look at just those you started today. There is nobody that has commented on them all day Stardust. I cant figure out what is going through your mind by doing this stuff.
Dusty you have been successful in getting Hustle out of mothballs. Now as of my last computation you have made 41,927 posts. Of that number I perhaps have read one tenth of one percent. I can tell you that in this number you have said absolutely nothing worthwhile. The only reason I can think you post is to enhance the numbers and get your name out there for a presidential run. Have at it sir. We truly support your endeavors if and only if it helps with your ego situation.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Dusty you have been successful in getting Hustle out of mothballs. Now as of my last computation you have made 41,927 posts. Of that number I perhaps have read one tenth of one percent. I can tell you that in this number you have said absolutely nothing worthwhile. The only reason I can think you post is to enhance the numbers and get your name out there for a presidential run. Have at it sir. We truly support your endeavors if and only if it helps with your ego situation.

:thatsfunn That's some funny stuff, CH :biggrin:
Stardust is a valuable member of the site. He is going a little overboard here though. I'd rather he be here and go a little overboard than not be here.
Good stuff guys, keep it coming - I Love It! I'm not here to make YOU happy! And as the heel, the more negative comments, the better. Anyhow, I have to get back to the rest of the threads! But, I'll be back....
3 Balls, 2 Strikes Wrote:No disrespect to anyone but are we too lazy to use the mouse to click on the pages? I know we may not like doing it but Stardust does it to keep everyone informed of some of the area games (with the area games/teams being YOURS)..with that being said keep up the Good Work SD

I totally agree. Stardust keep up the good work. He takes the time to post the scores from all over the state and makes it easier on everyone else. :Thumbs:
So Not everyone HATES it, thus it does bring value to some. It kind of feels like others want to over police. So for all of those below, that equal or exceed in numbers of the others, thanks for your comments!

They only scores posted were tournament games, games that every single person on here may get a chance to relate to and see the names of the teams who their team may face shortly. I'd love nothing more than for SOMEONE to post in those threads.

For those that say those threads are of no value, you are 100% correct, that is correct if those threads get zero comments. I want to know who those teams are! I want to know something about those teams! I want people in different areas to JOIN this site and participate!

I'd say suck it up and lose your attitude when you say the negative comments directly AT me, but you all obviously know I don't (nor have ever) care about the negative comments! Bring it on if you feel that's all that you have. Figure a way to help me and those of the rest of us who want this site to be statewide and have members from the entire state.

Sure, threads that get no replies suck and tells us that we ALL are doing a BAD job of figuring out how to get to those people. Those people who only want this to be regionalized, then that's fine. But that's not what this site is! It's not local and it's not only for you but it's for me and every other member on this site. It's also just waiting for those who know nothing about it.

So again, your negativity inspires me to do nothing different! If it has pissed you off that this site has grown and has been growing outside of it's small ways since 2008, well, then sorry for you! No rules were broken, thus I have abided by the rules of the site! And if it was not supported by those who OWN this site, well, then I would have been shown the door a long time ago! Looks like you for your negative comments are NOT wrong, nor am I for posting threads you have zero interest in. As for the bitching and whining about the "congrats", get over it! As stated before, there is NO RULE against it!

dd734 Wrote:Keep up the good work Stardust, I enjoy seeing all the scores. Keep'em coming. You da Man

3 Balls, 2 Strikes Wrote:No disrespect to anyone but are we too lazy to use the mouse to click on the pages? I know we may not like doing it but Stardust does it to keep everyone informed of some of the area games (with the area games/teams being YOURS)..with that being said keep up the Good Work SD

CardinalAlum Wrote:Its a baseball forum and he is posting baseball scores nothing wrong with it

jetpilot Wrote:Stardust is a valuable member of the site. He is going a little overboard here though. I'd rather he be here and go a little overboard than not be here.

GetChili Wrote:I totally agree. Stardust keep up the good work. He takes the time to post the scores from all over the state and makes it easier on everyone else. :Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Stardust is a valuable member of the site. He is going a little overboard here though. I'd rather he be here and go a little overboard than not be here.
Never meant to imply that he wasn't. The creators of this site were kind enough include a link to the KHSAA website that shows every score of every game. It's as easy as clicking on one of those "congrats" posts if you want to see all the scores. To me that is a better alternative than cluttering up what is of interest to most. Perhaps we should ALL post every score of every game in West Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, Virginia,and Missouri too, and if we dont get any replies lets blame it on the membership base of being insensitive to the feelings of sportsfans of those states, and not caring. Come on guys, lets, ALL do a better job of getting our neighbors involved and interested in what we do here. Lets make it grow. That's what we are. That's who we are!! :eyeroll:

Sounds stupid doesn't it? And yet it is no different.

Oh, and by the way JP........Yo momma!!! :biggrin:
^BS, all wrong. This site was originated for STATWIDE coverage of HS sports as an option to the other statewide HS sports blog. This is a social media site, exactly like Twitter, Facebook and MySpace - and what do people on those sites do - POST! So, since this is statewide meant, then it's logical that we want this site to be statewide coverage. Your comments were specific to "no replies", but go look again to see the number of views (which means someone opened the thread). People are looking for informaiton, hopeful to learn something. Your logic would only hold true if members are not even looking at the thread at all.

I've been through this many, many times before. And until we have posters on this site from all across the state (like the other site), then I will continue to push the buttons of trying to find others to post. Members like you hated this when I did this for football. Now we have a tremendous following in NKY who REPLY to those and create their own threads during the football season. Finally, we got the WKY members to reply during football season, and starting to get them to reply more during basketball season. They have all disappeared during Baseball. That's not good enough, they need to participate during this time of the year as well.

So, get in line if you dislike it, but obviously there is another line across from you who doesn't care.
Stardust Wrote:^BS, all wrong. This site was originated for STATWIDE coverage of HS sports as an option to the other statewide HS sports blog. This is a social media site, exactly like Twitter, Facebook and MySpace - and what do people on those sites do - POST! So, since this is statewide meant, then it's logical that we want this site to be statewide coverage. Your comments were specific to "no replies", but go look again to see the number of views (which means someone opened the thread). People are looking for informaiton, hopeful to learn something. Your logic would only hold true if members are not even looking at the thread at all.

I've been through this many, many times before. And until we have posters on this site from all across the state (like the other site), then I will continue to push the buttons of trying to find others to post. Members like you hated this when I did this for football. Now we have a tremendous following in NKY who REPLY to those and create their own threads during the football season. Finally, we got the WKY members to reply during football season, and starting to get them to reply more during basketball season. They have all disappeared during Baseball. That's not good enough, they need to participate during this time of the year as well.

So, get in line if you dislike it, but obviously there is another line across from you who doesn't care.

In most cases SD there has only been very low single digit clicks to view(i.e., 1, 2 or 3), low teens as the very best. You automaticly get credit for 1 view when you post the thread, (2 when you go back and "congrats" the thread), all the while with a grand total ZERO replies on 99.9% of them.. I think you are kidding yourself into envisioning intense interest in those threads. Of course when you are the originator of the concept, I fully expect to see intense defensiveness. To emphasize how low those numbers are, in comparison, this thread alone has received 535 views.
^ As mentioned, that's EXACTLY the way football and basketball started out. And those with a shortsighted view said the EXACT same thing then! And now they have been proven wrong. It will prove right in Baseball just the same. In either case, you did nothing but get your dissatisfaction off of your chest! I hope you can feel better now. It changed nothing, but it should make you feel better!

But BS, thank you for calling me out. Publicity hounds like me need all the help that they can get, and you helped me in my Presidential campaign!
Stardust Wrote:^ As mentioned, that's EXACTLY the way football and basketball started out. And those with a shortsighted view said the EXACT same thing then! And now they have been proven wrong. It will prove right in Baseball just the same. In either case, you did nothing but get your dissatisfaction off of your chest! I hope you can feel better now. It changed nothing, but it should make you feel better!

But BS, thank you for calling me out. Publicity hounds like me need all the help that they can get, and you helped me in my Presidential campaign!

I'll vote for you buddy:Clap:
Stardust Wrote:^ As mentioned, that's EXACTLY the way football and basketball started out. And those with a shortsighted view said the EXACT same thing then! And now they have been proven wrong. It will prove right in Baseball just the same. In either case, you did nothing but get your dissatisfaction off of your chest! I hope you can feel better now. It changed nothing, but it should make you feel better!

No dusty!!! What you really need is a job. You have way to much time on your hands. I fear for you when the Camel looses his hump and you have even more time on your hands.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:No dusty!!! What you really need is a job. You have way to much time on your hands. I fear for you when the Camel looses his hump and you have even more time on your hands.

Don't fear for me, fear for those who don't want me to have more time on my hands.....:biggrin:
It's not that big a deal. Just click on to the next page. It's not that hard.

I cant cant say much about basketball because I throughly hate what that game has become, so there is not much interest on my part for those threads BUT when it comes to the now Northern Kentucky following on the football threads, I think that you are patting yourself I little too hard on the back on that one. I think what originally got NKy posters sparked to join this site was simply nothing more than the development of a new eastern Kentucky adversary in the playoffs for northern Kentucky teams by the name of Johnson Central High School. A membership I think followed in respect to those matchups. It started on the other website and bled over to this one. The other website as you realize, has stock (both real and imaginary) that is 100% owned by followers of Fort Thomas Highlands (where you at Chuck22, Left Wing nutjob2001, and Wacky n' Tacky) . They had nobody to argue and boast with over there due to the fact that verbal opposition and unfavorable statements are prohibited followed by an ensuing ban of the website if violated. When JC and other eastern Kentucky followers were able to freely state said expressions on this website, then came the NKy folk. I am sure you played a big part of that however. I am sure you got ahold of your buddies and told them about all of those dumb hillbillies and you should see the things they are saying. "They've actually got it in their heads they can complete with us up here". They had no choice to get on here and attempt to neutralize JC follower claims.Thus a ratings boost for BGR and a membership base ensued from those members verbal encounters with primarily JCHS followers. People liked what they saw with this website and for the most part stayed, but rarely post on anything other than football threads. Now that's a fact Dusty, whether you like that one or not. I had no doubt that you would take all of the credit for the sucess part of the forum however.

As far as calling anyone out, sorry for that, but you are the only one who pulls these annoying stunts.

Publity Hound?? Naw, probably just an impulsive disorder.